Author Roy's Corner
March 28, 2024, 05:31:22 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Clockwork Knights 2: Next Try Revolution.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 [7]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Clockwork Knights 2: Next Try Revolution.  (Read 3430 times)
Author Roy
Administrator

Legendary Status: 0

The dark angel returns...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #90 on: December 12, 2009, 01:32:38 pm »

Grim Planet; Grim City, Formerly Clock Work Knight Headquarters; Former Clockwork Knight Command Center, August 26, 3:41 p.m., 3036 A.S

Boss Suzu glared at the man.

"No. Not only do I not know who you really are, that would be suicide, not just for you, but for us as well. If you go out there and attack it, then rest assured we will be fighting you too." She turned away from him and walked over to the command center chair, where she sat down. "As I am now the highest ranking officer in this organization... You will answer to me, or you've got no shot of being anything. Understood?"

Grim Planet; Grim City, District 01, Hall of Grim; Central Hall, August 26, 3:55 p.m., 3036 A.S.

Zero was only one of many soldiers in the room as they all bore witness to a vast display on the screen. Beside him was the Princess, who, like the others nobles and lords present, were just as curious as the soldiers as to what would develop.

"And we will go live to hear now words from his imperial highness on the attack perpetrated by these intergalactic soldiers," An aged reporter said, and the camera shifted to Grim Palace's press room, with the Emperor himself standing at its head, microphones around him.

"My fair citizens, the Overlords themselves share our sorrow for the lives lost, but it was a cost necessary to rid the universe of a terrible evil. They assure me that, had we not allowed them to operate on our fair planet, then the planet itself may have been destroyed."

Zero shook his head.

"Exactly who were they trying to kill?" He muttered. "I heard no news of an Alpha Class criminal on our planet. And certainly they could have attempted a lower scale attack before moving to such extreme measures..." The princess glanced at him, and then looked up at the screen with a troubled face.

"Continuing on, I have a very strong belief that we must not let this impede our progress on the peace front. Tonight's events shall proceed as planned. If there is any inquiry regarding the intergalactic meet, then you may let it be known." For a long moment, there was silence, but then a young woman spoke up.

"Your majesty," The camera panned out to reveal a green haired teen in business attire. "What of the damages? Where will the money to repair these buildings and mend the injured be coming from? Surely the Overlords are prepared to assist their faithful?"

"Unfortunately, that money will be coming out of the tax revenue. We are pleased to assist the Overlords when they require it, and if our own are injured in the crossfire, then we must care for them ourselves. I assure you that the one to blame is the criminal whose actions deserved such destructive methods. The Overlords are entirely innocent in this, and again, I must emphasize our readiness to assist them in their endeavors no matter the cost."

Zero shook his head.

"Even if it means we must be trampled under foot in the process?" He muttered. "How foul."

"Are there any further questions?"

"Many pardons for my repeated questioning, your highness," The green haired teen started again. "But just who was it that they were after?"

The emperor paused for a moment, before responding.

"That information was not shared with me, but I can assure you that whoever it was, they were well deserving of such force. Now, unfortunately, I must take my leave, as I must be ready to meet with our guests from beyond the stars in five hours." And with that, the feed to the press room was killed, returning back to the global news station.

Zero immediately input a code into the computer in his helmet and spoke.

"Miya, get out of there now," He said in a low tone. "You did well, perhaps a little too well."

"Roger," The voice of the green haired teen said. "Does this mean I get the doughnuts you promised me?"

"Yes, yes, just get out of there." He killed the conversation and turned to face the Princess. "Princess, what do you think of the Overlords?"

"Ah..." She frowned and shook her head. "My father has always taught me that they are not to be defied. But..." She sighed. "I... I cannot bear to watch my people suffer at their hands. It has shamed me for years that we are powerless to stop their... activities."

"I see."

Just then, he became aware of a familiar presence in the hall and noticed a familiar cloaked figure...
Report Spam   Logged

[4/7/2013 6:01:19 PM] DMRoy: NEGATIVE FOUR TO ATTACK ROLLS
[4/7/2013 6:01:22 PM] DMRoy: THAT'S YOUR BENEFIT
[4/7/2013 6:01:50 PM] Luke Fon Fabre: That, uh, doesn't sound very... beneficial to me...
[4/7/2013 6:01:58 PM] DMRoy: NEGATIVE EIGHT TO ATTACK ROLLS
[4/7/2013 6:02:17 PM] DMRoy: I BET THAT NEGATIVE FOUR SOUNDS A LOT BETTER NOW
[4/7/2013 6:02:19 PM] DMRoy: DON'T IT
[4/7/2013 6:02:26 PM] Super High-School Level Lesbian: Super High-School Level Lesbian snorts
[4/7/2013 6:02:46 PM | Edited 6:02:47 PM] Luke Fon Fabre: Yes, can I go back to that?
[4/7/2013 6:03:50 PM] Super High-School Level Lesbian: NO
[4/7/2013 6:03:52 PM] DMRoy: NO
Lathis
Leone Esposito
PCG2

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: December 12, 2009, 06:48:37 pm »

Grim Planet; Grim City, District 01, Hall of Grim; Outside the Central Hall, August 26, 3:55 p.m., 3036 A.S.

Galin tilted her head to the side as she took in the information her minor clairvoyance spell was feeding her.  While whoever it was on the television was explaining the innocence of the Overlord council, she could clearly hear Zero subtly trying to determine, and guide the opinion of some girl that was apparently a princess.

Even as numerous people ran frantically past her, totally ignorant of her presence, she did her best to determine how to have some fun with this . . .

. . . Hmmm, a simple henge could do.

Grim Planet; Grim City, District 01, Hall of Grim; Central Hall, August 26, 3:57 p.m., 3036 A.S.

Suddenly, in a grand flash of violet light, a violet haired and violet haired Loli wearing a bright, flashy sailor fuku and wielding a massive glaive appeared at the heart of the Central Hall and leveled her glaive right at the Princess.

"Let any who question the will of the Overlords be Punished!  So says Cookies, the Overlord!"

She made very certain to make sure that Zero was standing right beside the princess while she made her declaration, then fired a massive blast of (mostly illusory) energy at the princess' overly adorable face.

'Time to play the Hero . . . Zero.'

And before anyone even had a chance to respond (other than Zero, hopefully), 'Cookies' vanished in another flash of light.
Report Spam   Logged

xXxGetCrunkxXx
Ebony Debony
The MASTER OF STRUDDLE!
Global Moderator

Have you ever wondered why pancakes are so good?

View Profile
QQ
« Reply #92 on: December 13, 2009, 07:52:58 pm »

Grim Planet; Grim City, Formerly Clock Work Knight Headquarters; Former Clockwork Knight Command Center, August 26, 3:42 p.m., 3036 A.S

Cookies looked up from his hunched position quizzically as he took in the new boss of the Clockwork Knights in all her seated glory.  Then, after a brief moment, he smiled lopsidedly and shrugged his shoulders. "If you say so, Boss. Though, for someone who wasn't so sure of their ability to be in charge you sure seem to have adapted fairly well." the lavender haired man stated as he braced his hands on his knees and stood up from his crouch.

Grunting with a slight hint of annoyance, Cookies added, frowning slightly, "But remember this, while you may be in charge of the Knights, there's obviously a reason these guys want me dead or captured this badly. And while I may not know what that reason is, it must be a pretty damn good one. That's just something for you to keep in mind when you have me playing gofer for you."  Then, turning away from the teen, Cookies started to stride out of the command center, his polished shoes clicking in rhythmic succession across the tiled floor, before he came to the metal doors that led out into the hall.

"Now, if you would be so kind Boss, would you mind telling me where I can find something to help you guys kill this thing with," Cookies said, looking over his shoulder with a sadistic smile only capable of a man possessing a deranged mind.

Grim Planet; Grim City, A Few Feet away from the Former Clock Work Knight Headquarters;  August 26, 3:43 p.m., 3036 A.S.

The Gigazord was only seconds away from bearing down only the half smoldering skyscraper that had once been Roy's Security Firm/Ex-Clockwork Knights HQ.  The Rangers within the metal behemoth could practically smell the blood of their victims wafting through the void that comprised the control center.  They could also feel the fear of those around them, and, despite their alleged position as the defenders of universal justice, they revealed in it like a fat child in a candy shop.  Yes, this is what they lived for...the kill.

The roar of the twin cannons echoed through the mass wasteland that was once the business district of Grim City, and then...there was light.
Report Spam   Logged

When the Boogey Man goes thump in the night...I run and hide under the mattress.
Author Roy
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #93 on: December 13, 2009, 08:52:49 pm »

Grim Planet; Grim City, Formerly Clock Work Knight Headquarters; Former Clockwork Knight Command Center, August 26, 3:43 p.m., 3036 A.S

Well adapted?

She was just trying to save their asses!

"Kill? Are you deaf, or just stupid?" She demanded. "We're not doing anything!"

"Um, 'mam, it looks like it's getting ready for another attack!"

Suzu quickly looked over at the display screen showing the gigazord.

"And when I said we're not doing anything, I mean we're retreating!" She said. "Full scale retreat! Get to the underground hangar now! We're launching the moble base!" She hit a large red button on the side of her chair and alarms and a computerized announcement blared to life.

"All hands to battle stations!"

"Wait, that's the wrong one," she muttered before hitting the blue button beneath it.

"All personel are to report to the underground hangar for a full scale evacuation!"

She looked over at Cookies.

"If you want to survive, you'd probably better come with us! If not, then go ahead and fight that thing! I don't care anymore!" With that, she joined the group of people heading to the underground hangar just as the building shook, knocking most of the people to the ground. Getting a new idea, she instead turned and looked at him. "If you want, go buy us some time!" She tossed him a small key and pointed over at a large metal door. "Take your pick! This place is probably gonna be blown to bits anyway!"

With that, she again joined the flow of people heading to the evacuation point.

Grim Planet; Grim City, District 01, Hall of Grim; Central Hall, August 26, 3:57 p.m., 3036 A.S.

Not sure what to make of the cloaked figure's presence, and deciding that it was of no concern to him, Zero was turning to lead the Princess back to her own area so that the Central Hall's preperations for the night could continue, when there was a violet flash of light.

"Let any who question the will of the Overlords be Punished!  So says Cookies, the Overlord!"

Zero quickly turned and looked up at the figure claiming to be cookies, and frowned as she fire the massive illusory blast of energy at his charge.

'Not nearly flamboyant enough, but that will do.'

The faux-soldier stood before the princess, whose face was locked in a look of horror, and knelt, holding up the arm with the computer and summoning a barrier around the two of them. The blast washed over them harmlessly, and crashed into the floor around them. Unsurprisingly, the damage was nowhere near what one who'd only seen the blast might have expected, and Zero frowned.

'This is too convenient, anyone who looks back on this may suspect it was arranged.' Zero stood back up and looked around at the group that was now staring at him, thus making him the center of attention.

"Your highness! Are you hurt?!" Zero and his charge turned to look at a man in regal robes quickly making his way over to them.

"I am fine, Lord Austere," She said. "Was that... truly an overlord?"

"I know not, but I aim to find out," The man said with a growl before turning to look the roomful of soldiers. "Find out who it was that was just in here! I want a spatial and chronal warping tracerin here now! Figure out their unique displacement signature! I don't care if it's magical technological or what, but if that person was not an Overlord by the name of Cookies, I want to know everything about them!"

"Yes, my lord!" the room quickly burst into action and Austere turned to look at Zero again.

"What's your name, soldier?"

Zero grit his teeth.

"Xergo Proxy, Sir." He said with a salute.

"Proxy, eh? You're not from one of the noble families, are you?" The lord asked with a curious look. "Well, you've done a good job today. Who's your commander?"

"I am under the command of Errain Duval, Solemn Knight, my lord."

"I'll be sure to let him know of your quick thinking, soldier. Expect a promotion," The man said with a smile. He turned to look at the princess again. "Princess, though it pains me to do so, I must take my leave." The young lady nodded.

"I understand. You needn't worry about me, sir." She said. The man nodded and turned to leave and organize theor efforts to find their visitor.

Grim Planet; Grim City, District 01, Hall of Grim; Hallway outside Princess Grim's waiting room, August 26, 3:40 p.m., 3036 A.S.

As the two returned to the princess's room, she stopped and spoke to him.

"Thank you for protecting me, Xergo."

Zero shook his head and knelt down to the ground.

"My highness... I cannot appologize enough. My indiscretion caused us to be attacked. I shall take care to choose my words more carefully in the future." He said.

The princess shook her head.

"Please stand. You have no reason to appologize. I was the one who said those things... but..." Zero stood up, and saw that her face became ashen as she came to understand what the attack meant. "They're... they're watching us? Are they omnipotent? Omniscient?"

Zero looked around several times before looking back at her.

"I... I do not believe so, princess. I have... spoken my mind about the overlords before, and not been attacked for it. Perhaps they simply had someone in the hall at the time? Or perhaps it has something to do with today's meeting between nations... did you hear anything of the Overlords being involved, majesty?"

"No, I did not." She said with a shake of her head.

"I see..." He shook his head. "...Just in case, I would advise that you... do not say anything of them until you feel safe, highness."

The young lady nodded.

"I.. yes, of course."

"Now... I believe you had been waiting on your hairdresser before this incident?" The soldier asked.

"Ah..."

"I shall contact them again to makesure they know we are still waiting," He said. "You may stay in your room if you like."

The princess nodded slowly before turning to go into her room.
Report Spam   Logged

[4/7/2013 6:01:50 PM] Luke Fon Fabre: That, uh, doesn't sound very... beneficial to me...
[4/7/2013 6:02:26 PM] Super High-School Level Lesbian: Super High-School Level Lesbian snorts
[4/7/2013 6:02:46 PM | Edited 6:02:47 PM] Luke Fon Fabre: Yes, can I go back to that?
Lathis
Leone Esposito
PCG2

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: December 13, 2009, 10:14:30 pm »

Grim Planet; Grim City, District 01, Jaumbi's Cafe, August 26, 3:45 p.m., 3036 A.S.

Galin watched the destruction of the city from a safe distance of several kilometers away with a small frown on her lips.  She had no idea that the other overlords were so vindictive.  And yet they claimed that it was HER father that was the psychotic monster.  Certainly her father could be thorough, but she'd never seen him do anything so vulgar or senseless in her life.

It was actually spoiling her mood on how easily she'd escaped the tracking of those royal goons.  There was a reason she'd chosen Cookie's form.  Thanks to Cookie's earlier outburst, Galin had gotten a perfect sample of her . . . his, whatever, power signature.  Not only would the royal scanners find every single signature to match Cookie's perfectly, Galin had also been kind enough to teleport right back into the damaged Security Firm/Knights Headquarters, right where the actual Cookies was, before shedding her disguise.  So no only did she escape cleanly, she even gave them a convenient patsy to follow, if they were even competent enough to get that far.

Now she just needed to figure out what to do next . . .
Report Spam   Logged

xXxGetCrunkxXx
Ebony Debony
The MASTER OF STRUDDLE!
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: December 15, 2009, 12:37:40 pm »

Grim Planet; Grim City, Formerly Clock Work Knight Headquarters; Former Clockwork Knight Command Center, August 26, 3:44 p.m., 3036 A.S

Scoffing at Suzu presumed cowardice, Cookies shot a hand out and snatched the key out of the sky in a one fluid motion.  Looking down at the piece of metal for a moment, a thoughtful expression find it's way onto this youthful features, the young man briefly considered fleeing with the young woman but almost immediately thought better of it.

"Tch, so she wants to run with all of these innocent people dying around us? Well I'll be damned if I do the same," the man thought with a wicked smile forming on his cruel lips. "Just you watch, woman, I'll kill this bastard before you even get 10 feet out of here!" the lavender haired man bellowed as he cupped his hands in front of his face in the direction Suzu had fled. Then, deciding not to waste another precious second, the man sprinted for the door which he unlocked revealing an expansive weapons cache.

The walls of the room were lined with guns, ancient and modern, spears, swords, shields, cannons, and more.  Cookies jaw dropped for a moment as he gaped at the unbelievable sight before snapping himself out of his awe with a strong slap to the face.  "There's no time to gawk you idiot! You've got to find something quick!" the man chided himself with a scowl on his face as he stepped into the room and tried to locate anything he could use against the metal monstrosity bearing down on the remains of the headquarters.

"AK-47, nope.  Desert Eagle with an ammunition generator installed within? Yeah, that might be useful later.  Alright...nope, nope, nope," Cookies muttered as he tucked a pair of steel plated Desert Eagles through his belt and continued to peruse the selection before him.  "Hand Cannon? Nah.  18th Century Cannon? Hell no. Oh! And who might you be?" the slim man whispered to himself with a slight smile as he hefted a large gun reminiscent of a RPG-29 off of a metallic rack just above his head.  "Well you're definitely not a rocket launcher, but then...what are you?" Cookies muttered to himself with a slight frown as he quickly took in the details of the gun.  While definitely constructed like a RPG-29, Cookies couldn't help but notice that it didn't appear to fire grenades, but rather some kind of specialized round that had to do with the large battery attached to it's base.

"Meh, whatever, I'll take it," the man muttered to himself as he slung it over his shoulder by the strap and turned to find at least once more weapon.  Then his eyes fell upon it and it was love at first sight.

"Beautiful," he uttered in a hushed voice as he approached the weapon and gaped at it's magnificence.  Never before had he seen such craftsmanship, such painstaking attention to detail, and never had he felt such innate power held within the weapon itself.

Reading the inscription on a gold plaque hanging slightly below it, Cookies couldn't help but feel a connection to the weapon before him.  "Do not touch! That means you Guyin and Roy Doll! Though especially you Guyin!  If this sword doesn't kill you then you can be sure I will!!! Property of Major Cookies: The Blade of W-Fox, Vine."

Looking up at the magnificent broadsword, Cookies felt compelled, or, better yet, as though his body were commanded by another as he extended a hand toward the intricate hilt designed as the gaping maw of a ruby lion, its fiery mane flaring out around the actual hilt, and seemingly consuming the glistening blade itself.  Though he could faintly feel the blade's hostile intent, the lavender haired man could not restrain himself, seemingly possessed as he was.  However, just as his hand was scant centimeters from grasping the hilt, the blade abruptly shot off of its display and soared straight into the air.

Confused, wide eyed, and somewhat fearful, Cookies only had a split second to utter, "What the-" before the blade came hurtling down at a godly speed, suddenly enshrouded in a dark, corrosive cloud of energy, and slammed right into his abdomen.  Cookies couldn't even summon forth the energy to cough up blood as his brown eyes rolled into the back of his head and he fell down dead, the blade pinned in the ground being the only thing that inhibited his head from smacking onto the ground.

And then the room filled with light.

Grim Planet; Grim City, A Few Feet away from the Former Clock Work Knight Headquarters;  August 26, 3:46 p.m., 3036 A.S.

Debris composed of molten metal, rapidly disintegrating rock, and a copious amount of ash sprayed up from the colossal, smoldering crater that stood  in the memory of the former Clockwork Knight Headquarters.  If the setting sun had not blanketed the city in a darkening violet sky, the smoldering remnants of the buildings before and surrounding the Gigazord would have done so.  And for the Technicolour Justice Rangers, nothing said a job well done better then the sound of a hollow wind whistling through the desolate remains of an obliterated city.

"Alright, Rangers, good job!  Cookies' has likely been incapacitated, or dead. Doesn't really matter which I guess since the Council said they wanted him dead or alive. And the same goes for Roy Doll," the Red Ranger stated with a smug smile finding its way onto his wickedly handsome face as he once again assumed the mantle of leader.

The rest of the Rangers simply nodded in agreement as the surveyed the scene before them with a sense of achievement and satisfaction. Well, all except for one.

"A pity though, I so wanted to wring Cookies neck with my bare hands," the blue Ranger stated with a thoroughly put out sigh as he removed his helmet revealing none other than Prince of the Nepsilon Empire. "It's even more of a pity that Guyin wasn't here and that we can't find Kasumi Tendo, but I guess two out of four isn't bad."

With that said, he and the rest of the Rangers prepared to depart as they activate the portal core and waited for a portal to the Overlord Council Dimension to open.
Report Spam   Logged

When the Boogey Man goes thump in the night...I run and hide under the mattress.
Author Roy
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #96 on: December 16, 2009, 11:40:05 am »

Grim Planet; Grim City, A Few Feet away from the Former Clockwork Knight Headquarters;  August 26, 3:46 p.m., 3036 A.S.

When the portal finally opened, the Gigazord, nor those in it, noticed a comparatively miniscule human sized figure in a black cloak fly in at insane speeds.

Qxlterpferak; %lsiBm543◙☼↕∂№בֿr2וּgo8iasdﻄ2lkiwﺾﺀasdﻯړ€;_€byl; 248:4123:214:893:153218946321534 D.T.

A blue haired figure sitting on a majestic throne with a thoughtful look on his face in an icy cavern suddenly looked up.

"He's gone? I knew it, something's not right..." The man stood up from his place on the throne. "Something is amiss in the prime dimension. What are those Overlords doing? Can't they even keep tabs on someone like that?" He shook his head. "I've got to get things back under control... if that one realizes his power, then we could have another War of Disasters on our hand..." The figure promptly vanished.

Grim Planet; Grim City, A Few Feet away from the Former Clockwork Knight Headquarters;  August 26, 3:47 p.m., 3036 A.S.

In a bright white flash, the majestic blue figure with long blue hair, pale skin, and a white skintight suit appeared between the Gigazord and the portal to the Overlord dimension. Immediately his eyes widened as he realized something.

'Suz'umi-Ya's power has been split? How the hell did that happen?!'

He looked up at the Gigazord, not at all recognizing what it was.

"What is the meaning of this?!" He yelled out. "Where is Suz'umi-Ya-no-Kami? What happened to her!?"
« Last Edit: December 16, 2009, 11:42:09 am by Author Roy » Report Spam   Logged

Ebony Debony
The MASTER OF STRUDDLE!
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #97 on: December 16, 2009, 01:53:17 pm »

Grim Planet; Grim City, A Few Feet away from the Former Clockwork Knight Headquarters; August 26, 3:48 p.m., 3036 A.S.

"Tch, and who is this clown?" the Red Ranger grumbled to himself as the Rangers were abruptly forced to cut their departure short momentarily.  "Hey Green, what the hell is that guy talkin' about? Who the fuck is Suzzie-mya-no-Tammy. Is that even galactic basic?" the man inquired with a weary expression on his face as he looked over his shoulder at the raven haired girl behind him.

Shrugging and shaking her head, the Green Ranger stated, "No clue Red, sounds like gibberish to me.  I think this guy might be some time traveling wacko like the Jupiah character we had to take down a few months back." Then, as an aside, she muttered, "Time travel sure does warp the mind. I never met someone who actually believed that they were the reincarnation of Jesus Christ, Buddha, Moses, and Mohamed at the same time. Then he tried to turn us into pillars of salt and wine with his bare hands, what a trip."

Meanwhile, as the Green Ranger continued to think back to the Rangers encounter with the crazed Jupiah, the Red Ranger had activated the speaker systems and prepared to respond.  Clearing his throat rather loudly, the blonde declared, "Hey, buddy, I have no clue what you're talking about, but you need to get out of the portal space. You're not allowed here. So hurry up, come, come, shoo shoo!"
« Last Edit: December 16, 2009, 01:55:17 pm by W-Fox » Report Spam   Logged

Author Roy
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #98 on: December 17, 2009, 03:04:47 am »

Grim Planet; Grim City, A Few Feet away from the Former Clockwork Knight Headquarters; August 26, 3:50 p.m., 3036 A.S.

The blue haired man growled.

"Useless," He muttered. With a frown, he shook his head and looked the zord over. "This portal leads to Overlord space, does it not? Then you shall inform them that their lax behavior will no longer be tolerated!"

The figure then vanished from sight after that.

Grim Planet; Grim City, beneath the Former Clockwork Knight Headquarters; The Command Ship, Cherry; August 26, 3:56 p.m., 3036 A.S.

On the bridge of the Cherry, the Clockwork Knights newest mobile base, its design inspired by that of the one that had been destroyed only the night before, Suzu sat in the throne looking out at the workers below her. For some reason, the scene was extremely familiar...

And then... reality blurred, and she saw a cloaked figure sitting in a chair below a radar screen.

Frowning, the young teen barked.

"Guyin, stop watching those damned cartoons and help with the evacuation preparations! Those Overlords will be all over this place when..." She slowed down to a stop when the vision faded, replaced by the sight of a man watching the radar screen, which was in fact, not occupied by cartoons. Almost the whole crew was looking at her by that point. 'What... what was that?'

She shook her head.

"Er, as you were, people!"

And then, a blue haired man appeared on the bridge suddenly. Upon seeing the man's face, reality seemed to distort for Suzu again and she felt a splitting headache all of the sudden.

"Ugh... what..."

And just as quickly as it started, the pain was gone. She looked up and noticed the man was gone.

"Wha...huh?" She shook her head.

Grim Planet; Grim City, District 01, Hall of Grim; Hallway outside Princess Grim's waiting room, August 26, 4:05 p.m., 3036 A.S.

Zero stood, frozen in place.

'That pulse...' He shook his head. It had washed over him like a tidal wave of pressure, rippling out in all directions across the prime dimension. The magically insensitive wouldn't have noticed it, but every shaman and cheap magical tramp in the universe would have noticed it. 'That was Suzumiya's energy. But... it's too soon for the re-union. What's going on?'

He immediately reached up to his helmet and pushed a button.

"Miya, are you okay?"

"..."

"Miya, respond to me. Are you all right?"

"... I'm... I'm fine. I managed to escape those punks easy. But just now... I had this splitting headache..."

"I see." He sighed. "Come back to me. I can't afford to let you out of my sight anymore."

"What? What's going on?"

"I'll explain it to you when you get back. For now, just come here."

"... Okay..."

Grim Planet; Grim City, District 12, Low District; Underbelly of Grim City, August 26, 4:04 p.m., 3036 A.S.

A brown haired woman dressed in dirty, ragged clothing, sat above her stolen cargo ship, a look of confusion on her face.

"Who... am.. I?"

And then she felt it.  Something terrible ripped into the root of her very being, her eternal soul...

And a single word came to mind.

'...Haruhi...'

The woman looked up at the sky, her pain all but forgotten at that word. Was it a name? It sounded like one.

But was it hers?

She shook her head and reached into her pocket before pulling out a note and a picture.
Report Spam   Logged

Ebony Debony
The MASTER OF STRUDDLE!
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #99 on: December 19, 2009, 08:31:10 pm »

Grim Planet; Grim City, A Few Feet away from the Former Clockwork Knight Headquarters; August 26, 3:51 p.m., 3036 A.S.

Everyone in the cockpit of the Gigazord looked back and forth between one another, looks of both befuddlement and uncertainty on their faces.

"And just who the hell does that guy think he is!?" the Yellow Ranger finally spoke up after a moment, indignant and full of self-righteous anger, as she glared at the viewing screen which once displayed the visage of a blue haired man. "No one talks to us that way or, more importantly, tells the Council what will and will not be tolerated! We run this show, dammit! What is with people not respecting us these days?! First it was that Jupiah character, now Roy Doll, and even Cookies with amnesia wasn't taking us seriously!!! I tell ya', some people have some nerve!" she continued to rant as the Blue Ranger shook his head in annoyance.

"Alright, forget that guy, the portal is finished stabilizing so we should find Cookies' body so we can take him back to the Council for his trial...if he's still alive," Red stated after another minute of Yellow's incessant ranting, once again returning the crew to the task at hand. "Violet, perform a scan of the rubble and see if you can't pick up any trace of him," the blond directed, earning a single nod from Violet who set about typing in various data on his holographic wrist computer.

"Performing scan, Captain, we should know where he or his remains are in a few seconds," the snow white haired Violet stated as he finished typing and let the computer do its job. After a few minutes of the scanner picking up nothing Violet became both a bit concerned and curious as he reentered the data and widened the scan over the entirety of the crater, only, much to his surprise, to find that he still couldn't find anything.

Meanwhile, the Red Ranger and crew had become quite concerned and dubious of the results Violet might present to them. After all, they were sure that not even Cookies would not have retreated with the others due to W-Vulpine's prideful nature now being part of him.  So, with curious stares, the quartet waited impatiently for Violet to relate the situation to them.

Realizing that his teammates were waiting for him to finish Violet grew even more nervous as bullets of sweat started to form across his brow and cheeks.  "Come on, come on," he muttered to himself, his face strained with anticipation and anxiety, as he widened the scan even further. And then there was a loud bleep amidst the seemingly immutable silence and Violet's jaw dropped.

"He's not in the crater...he's just outside of it!"

Grim Planet; Grim City, A Few Feet away from the Crater of Former Clockwork Knight Headquarters; August 26, 3:55 p.m., 3036 A.S.

"Heh, I wonder if they've realized it yet," Cookies muttered to himself with a wicked smirk lacing his cruel face as he swept back a strand of his lavender tress with his free hand, while his other stabilized the giant sword that rested precariously between his back and shoulder.

His answer almost immediately came in the form of the Gigazord leveling its giant cannons at him as they roared to life. Smirking even wider and chuckling slightly to himself, Cookies simply shook his head as he lifted his sword from behind his back and leveled at the cannons. "Well then, boys and girls, if you insist...lets dance!"

Within the blink of an eye Cookies had disappeared from view as the Gigazord's cannons fire a blast that tore even further into the ground revealing part of the planet's molten core, bubbling and hissing seemingly in protest of being revealed to the surface.

Seemingly bewildered, the bot frantically swung around trying to locate the elusive Cookies.  However, before it could do so, there was a bright flash of light from the Gigazord's left arm, a loud screeching of metal on metal which was subsequently followed by a loud, ear piercing squeal, and then the left arm fell of completely.  Reacting as if the machine itself was caught by surprise, the Gigazord back peddled only to find that its legs soon abandoned it for the ground as they came smashing down through the decimated area near the lost arm.

Grim Planet; Grim City, A Few Feet away from the Crater of the Former Clockwork Knight Headquarters - Gigazord Cockpit; August 26, 3:55  p.m., 3036 A.S.

"This is impossible!!!" the Red Ranger bellowed in agony and horror as he and the rest of the crew, all of whom were wide eyed, sweating bullets, and horrified, struggled to maintain any semblance of stability they could. Arms flailed, limbs kicked at awkward angles, and bodies lunged in all directions.  However it was to no avail as the Gigazord nearly met the same fate as its lost limbs, only to be saved by the thrusters placed at its back.

"It's impossible! The Gigazord is one of the most powerful devices to exist in any dimension!!! This shouldn't be happening!!!!" the Captain continued to bellow in disbelief.

"Oh it's possible," muttered the Blue Ranger, his face strained and pensive, as he balled his hands up into vehemently shaking fists and glared at the screen before him.

"Damn you Cookies, damn you to hell!!!"

Grim Planet; Grim City, A Few Feet away from the Crater of the Former Clockwork Knight Headquarters; August 26, 3:57 p.m., 3036 A.S.

Reappearing much as he had disappeared at the edge of the crater once more, Cookies smirked and chuckled to himself while flicking his nose in a taunt. "Well kids it was fun, but now it time for the adults to have their fun. Why don't you go ahead and inform your elders that Private Cookies of the Clockwork Knights is in town, and he's preparing to kick their sorry asses back to hell for the mindless destruction they wrought on Grim City," the lavender haired man stated as he leveled his sword at the Gigazord once again, "Or you can stay here and be destroyed. The choice is yours to make, thought I suggest you choose wisely."

It only took the Gigazord a minute to start hovering up toward the portal, slowly rising in shame and defeat and in a way resembling the mood of its occupants.

"Heh, good choice," Cookies muttered to himself as he turned away and started on his stroll to...somewhere. He'd already lost the rest of the Knights, so at the moment he was on his own with no direction. But, looking at the sword, its blade now glowing a deep amber and violet, now perched between his shoulder and back again, he wasn't too concerned.

"Alright, I guess I have to find a way to regroup with the rest of the Knights, or at least someone who can help me take on the Overlords."
Report Spam   Logged

Author Roy
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #100 on: December 20, 2009, 03:16:54 pm »

Grim Planet; Grim City, District 20; Aboard the Clockwork Mobile Base, Cherry; August 26, 3:57 p.m., 3036 A.S.

Suzu just stared at the visual display that was being sent back to her. The carnage had gotten so terrible that the crater, which was where her former base had been, was now a -many-, many miles deep gouge in the side of the planet that revealed its inner molten core. It could probably be seen from space.

"What the hell is the government doing?" Suzu demanded. "It's like they don't even know what's going on! How can they not see this stuff?"

"Here, the emperor himself is making a public response right now," A worker said. Another picture appeared, wherein the emperor could be seen giving a speech of some sort. The screen cut away to some green haired teen, and Suzu blinked, before frowning. 'Do I know her?' The moment passed and she shook her head, then watched the remainder of the announcement. When it was over, the visual was erased, replaced with the image of the now incredibly deep crater, where only one person remained.

'Just think, we were there only moments ago,' She thought. 'If we hadn't evacuated...' She shook her head, then looked at the man to her right.

"Send a Carrochopper to get that madman... if he still wants to ride with us, then he's more than welcome." She shook her head again. "Crazy bastard..."
Report Spam   Logged

Author Roy
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #101 on: June 18, 2010, 09:34:32 pm »

Planet Earth; Unknown City, Unknown District; St. Anwyll's Hospital; August 26, 8:57 p.m., 2010 A.D.

Boss Roy woke up almost immediately, his eyes shooting open to the painful white of a hospital. Only it was less white and more a conglomeration of grays, and light blues and pinks and greens mixed in with white.

He took note of the fact that he was in a hospital bed, dressed in a hospital gown, and with none of his familiar clothing around him.

"The hell... where am I!?" He frowned as his head suddenly started hurting viciously, and then turned and hopped out of the bed, ignoring the beeping of the equipment that had been hooked up to him.

He walked over to the curtain that was separating him from another patient, and opened it, seeing...

Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 [7]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum