Author Roy's Corner
March 28, 2024, 11:51:00 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Clockwork Knights 2: Next Try Revolution.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 [7]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Clockwork Knights 2: Next Try Revolution.  (Read 3432 times)
Author Roy
Administrator

Legendary Status: 0

The dark angel returns...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #90 on: December 17, 2009, 03:04:47 am »

Grim Planet; Grim City, A Few Feet away from the Former Clockwork Knight Headquarters; August 26, 3:50 p.m., 3036 A.S.

The blue haired man growled.

"Useless," He muttered. With a frown, he shook his head and looked the zord over. "This portal leads to Overlord space, does it not? Then you shall inform them that their lax behavior will no longer be tolerated!"

The figure then vanished from sight after that.

Grim Planet; Grim City, beneath the Former Clockwork Knight Headquarters; The Command Ship, Cherry; August 26, 3:56 p.m., 3036 A.S.

On the bridge of the Cherry, the Clockwork Knights newest mobile base, its design inspired by that of the one that had been destroyed only the night before, Suzu sat in the throne looking out at the workers below her. For some reason, the scene was extremely familiar...

And then... reality blurred, and she saw a cloaked figure sitting in a chair below a radar screen.

Frowning, the young teen barked.

"Guyin, stop watching those damned cartoons and help with the evacuation preparations! Those Overlords will be all over this place when..." She slowed down to a stop when the vision faded, replaced by the sight of a man watching the radar screen, which was in fact, not occupied by cartoons. Almost the whole crew was looking at her by that point. 'What... what was that?'

She shook her head.

"Er, as you were, people!"

And then, a blue haired man appeared on the bridge suddenly. Upon seeing the man's face, reality seemed to distort for Suzu again and she felt a splitting headache all of the sudden.

"Ugh... what..."

And just as quickly as it started, the pain was gone. She looked up and noticed the man was gone.

"Wha...huh?" She shook her head.

Grim Planet; Grim City, District 01, Hall of Grim; Hallway outside Princess Grim's waiting room, August 26, 4:05 p.m., 3036 A.S.

Zero stood, frozen in place.

'That pulse...' He shook his head. It had washed over him like a tidal wave of pressure, rippling out in all directions across the prime dimension. The magically insensitive wouldn't have noticed it, but every shaman and cheap magical tramp in the universe would have noticed it. 'That was Suzumiya's energy. But... it's too soon for the re-union. What's going on?'

He immediately reached up to his helmet and pushed a button.

"Miya, are you okay?"

"..."

"Miya, respond to me. Are you all right?"

"... I'm... I'm fine. I managed to escape those punks easy. But just now... I had this splitting headache..."

"I see." He sighed. "Come back to me. I can't afford to let you out of my sight anymore."

"What? What's going on?"

"I'll explain it to you when you get back. For now, just come here."

"... Okay..."

Grim Planet; Grim City, District 12, Low District; Underbelly of Grim City, August 26, 4:04 p.m., 3036 A.S.

A brown haired woman dressed in dirty, ragged clothing, sat above her stolen cargo ship, a look of confusion on her face.

"Who... am.. I?"

And then she felt it.  Something terrible ripped into the root of her very being, her eternal soul...

And a single word came to mind.

'...Haruhi...'

The woman looked up at the sky, her pain all but forgotten at that word. Was it a name? It sounded like one.

But was it hers?

She shook her head and reached into her pocket before pulling out a note and a picture.
Report Spam   Logged

[4/7/2013 6:01:19 PM] DMRoy: NEGATIVE FOUR TO ATTACK ROLLS
[4/7/2013 6:01:22 PM] DMRoy: THAT'S YOUR BENEFIT
[4/7/2013 6:01:50 PM] Luke Fon Fabre: That, uh, doesn't sound very... beneficial to me...
[4/7/2013 6:01:58 PM] DMRoy: NEGATIVE EIGHT TO ATTACK ROLLS
[4/7/2013 6:02:17 PM] DMRoy: I BET THAT NEGATIVE FOUR SOUNDS A LOT BETTER NOW
[4/7/2013 6:02:19 PM] DMRoy: DON'T IT
[4/7/2013 6:02:26 PM] Super High-School Level Lesbian: Super High-School Level Lesbian snorts
[4/7/2013 6:02:46 PM | Edited 6:02:47 PM] Luke Fon Fabre: Yes, can I go back to that?
[4/7/2013 6:03:50 PM] Super High-School Level Lesbian: NO
[4/7/2013 6:03:52 PM] DMRoy: NO

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 [7]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum