Author Roy's Corner
March 28, 2024, 08:27:12 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Clockwork Knights 2: Next Try Revolution.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 [7]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Clockwork Knights 2: Next Try Revolution.  (Read 3427 times)
Author Roy
Administrator

Legendary Status: 0

The dark angel returns...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #90 on: December 12, 2009, 01:32:38 pm »

Grim Planet; Grim City, Formerly Clock Work Knight Headquarters; Former Clockwork Knight Command Center, August 26, 3:41 p.m., 3036 A.S

Boss Suzu glared at the man.

"No. Not only do I not know who you really are, that would be suicide, not just for you, but for us as well. If you go out there and attack it, then rest assured we will be fighting you too." She turned away from him and walked over to the command center chair, where she sat down. "As I am now the highest ranking officer in this organization... You will answer to me, or you've got no shot of being anything. Understood?"

Grim Planet; Grim City, District 01, Hall of Grim; Central Hall, August 26, 3:55 p.m., 3036 A.S.

Zero was only one of many soldiers in the room as they all bore witness to a vast display on the screen. Beside him was the Princess, who, like the others nobles and lords present, were just as curious as the soldiers as to what would develop.

"And we will go live to hear now words from his imperial highness on the attack perpetrated by these intergalactic soldiers," An aged reporter said, and the camera shifted to Grim Palace's press room, with the Emperor himself standing at its head, microphones around him.

"My fair citizens, the Overlords themselves share our sorrow for the lives lost, but it was a cost necessary to rid the universe of a terrible evil. They assure me that, had we not allowed them to operate on our fair planet, then the planet itself may have been destroyed."

Zero shook his head.

"Exactly who were they trying to kill?" He muttered. "I heard no news of an Alpha Class criminal on our planet. And certainly they could have attempted a lower scale attack before moving to such extreme measures..." The princess glanced at him, and then looked up at the screen with a troubled face.

"Continuing on, I have a very strong belief that we must not let this impede our progress on the peace front. Tonight's events shall proceed as planned. If there is any inquiry regarding the intergalactic meet, then you may let it be known." For a long moment, there was silence, but then a young woman spoke up.

"Your majesty," The camera panned out to reveal a green haired teen in business attire. "What of the damages? Where will the money to repair these buildings and mend the injured be coming from? Surely the Overlords are prepared to assist their faithful?"

"Unfortunately, that money will be coming out of the tax revenue. We are pleased to assist the Overlords when they require it, and if our own are injured in the crossfire, then we must care for them ourselves. I assure you that the one to blame is the criminal whose actions deserved such destructive methods. The Overlords are entirely innocent in this, and again, I must emphasize our readiness to assist them in their endeavors no matter the cost."

Zero shook his head.

"Even if it means we must be trampled under foot in the process?" He muttered. "How foul."

"Are there any further questions?"

"Many pardons for my repeated questioning, your highness," The green haired teen started again. "But just who was it that they were after?"

The emperor paused for a moment, before responding.

"That information was not shared with me, but I can assure you that whoever it was, they were well deserving of such force. Now, unfortunately, I must take my leave, as I must be ready to meet with our guests from beyond the stars in five hours." And with that, the feed to the press room was killed, returning back to the global news station.

Zero immediately input a code into the computer in his helmet and spoke.

"Miya, get out of there now," He said in a low tone. "You did well, perhaps a little too well."

"Roger," The voice of the green haired teen said. "Does this mean I get the doughnuts you promised me?"

"Yes, yes, just get out of there." He killed the conversation and turned to face the Princess. "Princess, what do you think of the Overlords?"

"Ah..." She frowned and shook her head. "My father has always taught me that they are not to be defied. But..." She sighed. "I... I cannot bear to watch my people suffer at their hands. It has shamed me for years that we are powerless to stop their... activities."

"I see."

Just then, he became aware of a familiar presence in the hall and noticed a familiar cloaked figure...
Report Spam   Logged

[4/7/2013 6:01:19 PM] DMRoy: NEGATIVE FOUR TO ATTACK ROLLS
[4/7/2013 6:01:22 PM] DMRoy: THAT'S YOUR BENEFIT
[4/7/2013 6:01:50 PM] Luke Fon Fabre: That, uh, doesn't sound very... beneficial to me...
[4/7/2013 6:01:58 PM] DMRoy: NEGATIVE EIGHT TO ATTACK ROLLS
[4/7/2013 6:02:17 PM] DMRoy: I BET THAT NEGATIVE FOUR SOUNDS A LOT BETTER NOW
[4/7/2013 6:02:19 PM] DMRoy: DON'T IT
[4/7/2013 6:02:26 PM] Super High-School Level Lesbian: Super High-School Level Lesbian snorts
[4/7/2013 6:02:46 PM | Edited 6:02:47 PM] Luke Fon Fabre: Yes, can I go back to that?
[4/7/2013 6:03:50 PM] Super High-School Level Lesbian: NO
[4/7/2013 6:03:52 PM] DMRoy: NO

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 [7]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum