Author Roy's Corner
April 20, 2024, 03:18:52 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Adria Aseria Story Thread

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Adria Aseria Story Thread  (Read 2240 times)
Author Roy
Administrator

Legendary Status: 0

The dark angel returns...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #75 on: July 16, 2009, 05:36:55 pm »

Raina shied back when the dark girl glared at her and drew her weapons, and proceeded to tell the rest of the group to kill the ones on the ground.

"W-wait... but..." She looked down at the one on the ground, but no one seemed to be paying attention to her, and she looked from student to student.

Sage looked at the merluman, who seemed to be shrinking in on herself at the sudden turn of events and sighed, shaking his head.

'Well, there goes my last ounce of respect for you.' With that, he turned to look at Merle. "I'm gonna have to agree. It's best we get rid of them now, so that they don't wake up and try that shit again," He said.

Merle nodded with a frown on her face and looked over at the one that had been disabled. It would have grown into a crippled thing anyway. The two of them started walking towards the injured pup-

And then they heard it. The sound of something heavy pounding on the grass again and again in the distance. It was quickly becoming much closer and louder too, and they turned to look at the forest. Sage's eyes widened when he a tree snap in the distance, followed by it falling down to the ground.

"Well shit." And then he looked over at Raina, who seemed to have noticed it as well, but was just staring at the woods, looking shocked, and shook his head. 'We're done.'

Report Spam   Logged

[4/7/2013 6:01:19 PM] DMRoy: NEGATIVE FOUR TO ATTACK ROLLS
[4/7/2013 6:01:22 PM] DMRoy: THAT'S YOUR BENEFIT
[4/7/2013 6:01:50 PM] Luke Fon Fabre: That, uh, doesn't sound very... beneficial to me...
[4/7/2013 6:01:58 PM] DMRoy: NEGATIVE EIGHT TO ATTACK ROLLS
[4/7/2013 6:02:17 PM] DMRoy: I BET THAT NEGATIVE FOUR SOUNDS A LOT BETTER NOW
[4/7/2013 6:02:19 PM] DMRoy: DON'T IT
[4/7/2013 6:02:26 PM] Super High-School Level Lesbian: Super High-School Level Lesbian snorts
[4/7/2013 6:02:46 PM | Edited 6:02:47 PM] Luke Fon Fabre: Yes, can I go back to that?
[4/7/2013 6:03:50 PM] Super High-School Level Lesbian: NO
[4/7/2013 6:03:52 PM] DMRoy: NO
Xero
Captain of the Intergalactic House of Pancakes!
Global Moderator

Why's everything in circles? Atoms, Planets. Yeah.

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: July 17, 2009, 02:05:09 am »

Julto tensed as their not-so-fabulous leader made yet another mistake, staying that way for several moments before letting out a small sigh. Thankfully it didn't seem to cause any ramifications this time, and the parent hell wolves hadn't heard. He turned his thoughts to the two wolves now knocked out in front of them, and considered what they would do with them.

Killing them in cold blood seemed a tad harsh, even if they were monsters. Monsters caused a lot of problems, and defending yourself in the middle of fighting one or protecting others from one or taking a moment of opportunity to strike first was one thing. However, finishing off a helpless opponent had always left a bitter taste in his mouth, though he understood it was often a required task.

-

Nalea boredly waited for them to do whatever they were going to do, and noted with some confusion a few of her companions seemed hesitant about killing off the remaining wolves for some silly reason. They were of the worser kinds of monsters, things that just destroyed and killed and did all sorts of horrible things for no reason other than thats what they did. They basically made the world a less safe and peaceful place for those who couldn't afford protection from them.

The world would quite literally be better off without them, in just about anyones opinion.

Though she wasn't paying much attention, the underfed merleon still heard the comments about killing off the wolves. Wanting to get this somewhat disappointing mission - mostly due to their incompetent leader - over with, she aimed her staff at one of the wolf pups and prepared to send it to oblivion when the sound of trees being toppled reached her ears.
Report Spam   Logged

I'm on your side you fucking idiots! How many of you do I have to kill before you understand that?
Ebony Debony
The MASTER OF STRUDDLE!
Global Moderator

Have you ever wondered why pancakes are so good?

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: July 21, 2009, 04:43:02 pm »

"We're fucked," Amani deadpanned with an expressionless face as she turned to face the toppling trees and sighed a defeated sigh.

"Yeah, I'm going to have to agree with Mani on this one," Crest nodded, his face similarly expressionless, as he too watched trees topple down toward the forest floor with a thunderous quake and rumble following their collision.
Report Spam   Logged

When the Boogey Man goes thump in the night...I run and hide under the mattress.
Author Roy
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #78 on: July 22, 2009, 03:33:24 am »

"Now now, it could just be something else passing through!" Raina said, turning back in time to see a particularly large specimen of Hellwolf blaze through the trees with murder clearly on its mind as a greenish, purple drool dripped from its jowls and onto the grass. In moments the grass where its drool had fallen turned yellow, dying almost as quickly as the insidious liquid reached its roots. The beast swished its head around, spotting its mutilated young, and those two that still resembled living creatures, then the group of people in the area, and narrowed its eyes before letting loose with a piercing howl.

"Or it could be that..."

And then the creature started for them, fangs out and ready with a trail of drool flying about. The thunderous sound of its charge reverberated for miles and Sage quickly grabbed Merle before jumping away while Raina grabbed Nalea and did the same, hoping the others were about their wits enough to get out of the way.
Report Spam   Logged

[4/7/2013 6:01:50 PM] Luke Fon Fabre: That, uh, doesn't sound very... beneficial to me...
[4/7/2013 6:02:26 PM] Super High-School Level Lesbian: Super High-School Level Lesbian snorts
[4/7/2013 6:02:46 PM | Edited 6:02:47 PM] Luke Fon Fabre: Yes, can I go back to that?
Author Roy
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #79 on: November 21, 2009, 06:47:20 pm »

Seeing the remainder of the group simply sit there, possibly in shock as to what was about to happen to them, Raina cursed, and set Nalea down before quickly reaching into her pouch and pulling out a long, cylindrical object. Its points were incredibly sharp, and it was at least an inch wide and maybe five long. Raina reared back her throwing arm and proceeded to aim at the creacher.

"Go! Boshuriken!" she yelled out. The massive wolf turned to look at her as she'd planned, and she let the deadly weapon fly. It quickly found its mark, flying straight into the wolf's left eye. The weapon pierced its eye with no problem, and wide as it was, caused the small orb to explode as it dug deeper into the creature's skull. The boshuriken stopped, wedged in the eyesocket of the wolf's skull, and some blood spurted out of its head.

Almost instantly the wolf fell down, tumbling head over paw as it howled out in agony at what had been done to it, its momentum carrying it only as far as the three teens who simply stood there. Raina flinched, feeling some sympathy pain in her own eyes after having seen what happened.

She looked over and yelled at the kids it'd barely missed flattening.

"You three get out of there!"
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum