Author Roy's Corner
April 16, 2024, 06:11:51 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Macaroni Blast Force

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Macaroni Blast Force  (Read 246 times)
Author Roy
Administrator

Legendary Status: 0

The dark angel returns...

View Profile WWW
« on: July 07, 2009, 04:50:08 am »

Londland Engdon, Cameron's Super Secret 00 Agent base disguised as a Charlie Cheese's Cheeseburger Macaroni & Everything you can imagine on a macaroni restaurant; Saturday December 31st, 2:30 P.M.

Keijiryumomotaro Rokujochigusageki, dressed in a an almost entirely body-concealing ninja outfit that showed only his eyes popped up from behind several bushes, holding a tray with several food items and drinks on it. The carhop hopped out over the bush and started running towards a nearby Shevy Glazer, ducking under several shuriken and kunai on the way. He jumped up as another ninja passed by under him, swinging a small sword as if to bisect the ninja, before disappearing back into the bushes, and flipped sideways in the air to dodge a windmill shuriken, keeping a perfect grip on tray.

Keijiryumomotaro stood up and dusted himself off as soon as he was in view of the vehicle's occupants. He carried a perfectly unharmed tray to the car's driver window and knocked on it lightly several times. The window was rolled down and a visibly overweight man looked out at him as the smell of rotten eggs and overripe meat assaulted Keijiryumomotaro.

"About God-damn time, I was losing weight in here," The man said, wiping sweat off of his chubby face.

"Many sincerest appologies, honored customer. The Super Jumbo Macaroni Burger and Giga Slurpee Shake combo requires extra time when one is working the shift alone." Keijiryumomotaro said in a sincere voice.

"Meh, whatever," The man said as he took the tray. "I can keep the tray right?"

Keijiryumomotaro simply stared at the man before shrugging and nodding.

"Good, then I'm outta here," The fat tub of lard said as he set the tray in the passenger seat. A glance inside the Glazer told Keijiryumomotaro that it was about as dirty as the fat, sweaty driver who wore a shirt that was several sizes too small and a small windbreaker over it, along with sweatsoaked sweapants. There was food lying about, dried cheese on the seat and some chilifries on the dashboard.

The ninja shuddered as the driver backed his Glazer away, feeling violated by what he'd just experienced. When the car sped off, Keijiryumomotaro turned towards the restaurant and started walking. The moment he stepped on the concrete sidewalk that surrounded the building, He hopped up into the air, as a small handaxe passed through the air harmlessly where he'd been and did a cartwheel in the air, allowing several thin needle senbon to pass through harmlessly, before twisting in the air and diving towards the bushes. The ninja quickly crawled into the secret doggie-door hidden by the bushes and closed and locked it behind him.

There was the sound of an explosion just outside the door and Keijiryumomotaro sighed in relief. He knew it'd been a good investment to bombproof the doggydoor! Of course, the walls had been before he'd arrived, but that wasn't important.

With a sigh, the ninja-carhop turned and stood up and pulled a rag from his pocket, with which he began to wipe off the counters. Those silly enemy ninja still hadn't learned that they weren't going to get him using the same old tactics.

'Damn you, double-o-seven-hundred. You promised to help with the xmas shift! And all those other lazy bums,' He thought. Just what could those lousy agents be doing that was so important that they couldn't help him run MI69's secret cover restaurant? He sighed as he thought about his co-workers.

It was then that he looked up as he heard the sound of the door's bells jingling and he looked up to see a familiar wizard family of four. The ninja didn't bother smiling, since they couldn't see his face.

"Hello, welcome to Charlie Cheese's," He said, mentally cursing his co-workers, and wondering again where they were and what they were doing...
Report Spam   Logged

[4/7/2013 6:01:19 PM] DMRoy: NEGATIVE FOUR TO ATTACK ROLLS
[4/7/2013 6:01:22 PM] DMRoy: THAT'S YOUR BENEFIT
[4/7/2013 6:01:50 PM] Luke Fon Fabre: That, uh, doesn't sound very... beneficial to me...
[4/7/2013 6:01:58 PM] DMRoy: NEGATIVE EIGHT TO ATTACK ROLLS
[4/7/2013 6:02:17 PM] DMRoy: I BET THAT NEGATIVE FOUR SOUNDS A LOT BETTER NOW
[4/7/2013 6:02:19 PM] DMRoy: DON'T IT
[4/7/2013 6:02:26 PM] Super High-School Level Lesbian: Super High-School Level Lesbian snorts
[4/7/2013 6:02:46 PM | Edited 6:02:47 PM] Luke Fon Fabre: Yes, can I go back to that?
[4/7/2013 6:03:50 PM] Super High-School Level Lesbian: NO
[4/7/2013 6:03:52 PM] DMRoy: NO

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Ebony Debony
The MASTER OF STRUDDLE!
Global Moderator

Have you ever wondered why pancakes are so good?

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2009, 10:44:51 pm »

Londland Engdon, Ravenwood Street - A few blocks from Cameron's Super Secret 00 Agent base disguised as a Charlie Cheese's Cheeseburger Macaroni & Everything you can imagine on a macaroni restaurant; Saturday December 31st, 2:30 P.M.

"SHIT!!!! SHIT! SHIT! SHIT!" bellowed a young woman on top of sleek, silver, white, and black motorcycle as she zoomed, bobbed, and weaved her way through dense traffic, earning blaring horns and curses as she went. While it may have appeared to many that she was possibly late to work, there was actually a much more pressing issue which caused her to curse in frustration, dread, and anxiety.

Looking behind her, through the black lid of her black, white, and silver helmet, the young woman caught sight of a beasts that the others could not apparently see nor hear...well, that was until their cars were haphazardly flung into the air or swiped through the windows of nearby skyscrapers and department stores.

The beast that loomed over the girl like a dark 20 foot shadow, which crassly tore through the congested street with little regard for the lives it was ending, was a creature summoned by none other than the rival of Cameron's Super Secret 00 Agent Society. Sporting monstrous fangs the size of a large motorcycle, pearl white tusks that were twice as big, a coat of pale, ethereal blue, pure white eyes, and an obscenely burly body that could be matched by neither man nor, seemingly, any other mythical beast.

"DAMN IT! THIS ISN'T FAIR! WHY DIDN'T THEY SEND THIS THING AFTER KEIJIRYUMOMOTARO ROKUJOCHIGUSAGEKI?! HE'S THE ULTRA SPECIAL AGENT, NOT ME!" the girl cried out in a visible panic as she narrowly avoided having her upper half torn of by a car that came hurtling above her head.

"SHIT!!!!!!!!!" she cried out once more as she abruptly unzipped her skin tight, leather, black and white bodysuit revealing a gaping hole within the center of her chest right between her bosom. The hole was crudely cut and looked as though someone had attempted to make a grab for her heart, but missed their mark. However, that was not the most odd aspect of the wound in her chest, nor was the fact that the hole did not show any internal organs but rather a swirling void of blood red, copper orange, and black inky energy. No, what was most odd about it was the fact that inky runes began to pour out and take the form of tattoo like scrawling across her alabaster skin.

"I guess that's what I get for being a ghost in this organization. I can never just fight the regular, run of the mill baddies," the lithe young woman muttered to herself with a slight frown under her helmet as she lifted one of her hands and brought it to her chest before diving it through the void in the center of her chest.

"Noctis Anima Adorior Aboleo!" the girl bellowed as she yanked her hand from her chest, drawing with it a flame like, inky fist of energy. "Iaculor!" she yelled once more as she aimed her hand back at the beast, looking back just enough to ensure that her aim was true, and fired the energy from her fist. The energy then hurtled at the beast, whom seemed to consider it as not presenting a viable threat, and slammed into the storming creature's chest.

Unfortunately for the creature, who continued to chase after the young woman who continued to speed down the densely packed street, the blast was far more potent then it had expected, despite the fact that it was so small, and almost instantly a void began to rip open across its own chest.

The beast loosed a howl of inhuman agony as it abruptly fell to its knees and started to wither into a black husk while particles of fur, moister, and all manner of organic material was slowly stripped away. Seconds later it was no more than blackened, smokeless ash, invisible to all those but the girl, that blanketed every car within five hundred meters.

The young woman, however, had long since been gone before the creature finally dissipated and fell into oblivion.

Londland Engdon, Cameron's Super Secret 00 Agent base disguised as a Charlie Cheese's Cheeseburger Macaroni & Everything you can imagine on a macaroni restaurant; Saturday December 31st, 2:45 P.M.

"Shit, shit, shit! I'm late!" the girl declared as she brought her bike to a screeching halt before HQ and jumped off while simultaneously removing her helmet. Upon removing her helmet she revealed a face lined with a stark, intricately designed, black orchid tattoo that took up the entire left side of her otherwise clear, blemish free skin. Her eyes were an otherworldly amber in colour, her hair slightly wavy, jet black, and extending past her shoulder blades once she shook off the helmet head.

Many of those she passed by stopped eating their meals just long enough to stare in either lust or jealousy as her body, while not buxom, was obviously toned and shapely.

"Sorry I'm late, Keiji!" the girl yelled apologetically as she slammed through the front door and spotted the man. Nodding apologetically and smiling a sheepish smile, she immediately ran across the red and white tiled floor toward the employee's only room in order to throw on her usual uniform, which was a more revealing, feminine feminine version of the grumbling ninja's.

Seconds later she reappeared, donning her sleeveless, low cut, red and black ninja outfit.

"Sue Desu reporting for duty, sir! Alright, sir, what's our first order of business?"
« Last Edit: July 11, 2009, 07:44:23 am by Magical Orchid » Report Spam   Logged

When the Boogey Man goes thump in the night...I run and hide under the mattress.
Author Roy
Administrator

The dark angel returns...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2011, 06:04:50 pm »

Londland Engdon, Cameron's Super Secret 00 Agent base disguised as a Charlie Cheese's Cheeseburger Macaroni & Everything you can imagine on a macaroni restaurant; Saturday December 31st, 2:46 P.M.

"That's Manager Keiji to you, Nin." The ninja snapped, shaking a spatula at her. "I didn't spend three weeks working the graveyard shift for nothing." With a flick of his wrist, he threw the spatula at a nearby grill and it slipped under a burger patty before flipping the patty high into the air. The spatula continued on and hit the wall where it rebounded, turned, and cleaved through the patty that was still hanging in the air, while simultaneously bringing it to him. He caught the spatula and the patty fell into the macaroni batch he was stirring woth his other hand, and he proceeded to mix it into it.

"I can handle the kitchen for now, so until they give us a mission, it's latrine duty for you, young lady." He said, pointing at the bathroom. There was a mop and bucket full of soapy water by the door, and right that moment, a bearded hobo walked out of the bathroom, leaving the door open long enough to show browned walls covered with wet paper, graffiti, scratches, fluorescent light bulbs hanging from the fixtures and a cracked mirror.

"I want every surface in that room clean enough to eat off of again," He said. "Get to work, Nin nin."
Report Spam   Logged

[4/7/2013 6:01:19 PM] DMRoy: NEGATIVE FOUR TO ATTACK ROLLS
[4/7/2013 6:01:22 PM] DMRoy: THAT'S YOUR BENEFIT
[4/7/2013 6:01:50 PM] Luke Fon Fabre: That, uh, doesn't sound very... beneficial to me...
[4/7/2013 6:01:58 PM] DMRoy: NEGATIVE EIGHT TO ATTACK ROLLS
[4/7/2013 6:02:17 PM] DMRoy: I BET THAT NEGATIVE FOUR SOUNDS A LOT BETTER NOW
[4/7/2013 6:02:19 PM] DMRoy: DON'T IT
[4/7/2013 6:02:26 PM] Super High-School Level Lesbian: Super High-School Level Lesbian snorts
[4/7/2013 6:02:46 PM | Edited 6:02:47 PM] Luke Fon Fabre: Yes, can I go back to that?
[4/7/2013 6:03:50 PM] Super High-School Level Lesbian: NO
[4/7/2013 6:03:52 PM] DMRoy: NO

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum