Author Roy's Corner
April 20, 2024, 12:21:40 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Clockwork Knights in a Tin City

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 [10]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Clockwork Knights in a Tin City  (Read 3785 times)
Ebony Debony
The MASTER OF STRUDDLE!
Global Moderator

Legendary Status: 0

Have you ever wondered why pancakes are so good?

View Profile
« Reply #135 on: July 04, 2009, 05:35:30 pm »

The Suzumiya God Cruiser-Grand Director Suzumiya’s Flagship; September 15th; 7:17 A.M.

"Hey, Nagato, come on," Cookies said, abruptly appearing before thee girl, as he unzipped his man suit and revealed himself to be Hotaru Tomoe. Quickly grabbing the silent girl's hand, even before she had a chance to blink, the pair teleported away.

Crosspath of the Multiverse

"Hehe, that was fun, wasn't it Yuki?" Hotaru questioned with childish glee as the trio, Happi, Yuki, and herself hurtled forward toward the next dimension. "Really, playing the bad-good guy is so much fun sometimes," the violet-black haired girl stated as Yuki started to loosen up and started to smile a faint smile.

"Sorry for leaving you with Haruhi, but she's been out to get me since the first time I accidentally destroyed a planet fighting Xergo Proxy Ultimate," the sailor senshi of Saturn stated as she rolled her eyes and frowned ever so slightly.

"Irrational," Yuki stated simply, earning a nod in agreement from both Happi and Hotaru.

"Anyway, my lovely pupils, what say you to messing up another dimension and creating alternate personalities? I know in the next one I'm going to impersonate Animus," Happi said as both Hotaru and even Yuki blanched at that.

"Well, if you say so. I think I'll be Xero this time, since Yuki was found out the last time," Hotaru said with a slight smile.

"She sensed me, I was too close to her," the girl deadpanned.

"Hehe, well next time we'll have to do better. Anyway, it's time for a panty raid! YA-HOOOOOO!" Happi cried as he rocketed forward again.

Hotaru giggled and quickly followed after and Yuki, who simply blinked in response, decided to do the same after a moment.

Report Spam   Logged

When the Boogey Man goes thump in the night...I run and hide under the mattress.
Lathis
Leone Esposito
PCG2

View Profile
« Reply #136 on: July 04, 2009, 05:55:33 pm »

Guyin's Personal Dimension - Day 1 - Hour 1 - Second 1

Guyin looked around, not exactly sure what was going on.  Finally, finally Cookies had got a bit of a drop on him.  That was a heck of a blast, and not much of a warning for a change.  There had only been one real option left for him to avoid the god destroying blast . . . to escape into his own cloak.

It was kinda surreal, what with all the things and people floating around.  Dragon Overlord Babylon was actually floating over to greet him, even as he tried to take it  all in. 

It was about then that he noticed the city being built in the distance.

"Well, that's pretty badass, I gotta say."  That said, he decided to go investigate the city.

This was, after all, his personal dimension, so he had complete control in here, so he could have a lot of fun in here . . . Which was probably a good thing, since it seemed pretty much certain that he was stuck in here now.  Since the billows of his cloak was actually the entrance to this realm, no one could ever enter or exit it again, since if they went into, or out of his cloak, they would just appear right back here . . .

"Well, might as well get busy building up this new dimension of mine into a nice place.  Hopefully I can avoid screwing it up like all those other godlike beings out there did."

With that, Guyin decreed.

"Let there be light!"

And there was.
Report Spam   Logged

xXxGetCrunkxXx
Author Roy
Administrator

The dark angel returns...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #137 on: July 04, 2009, 06:47:41 pm »

The Forsaken Dunes outside of Tin City; September 15th; 12:36 A.M.

On the platform above the corpses, the Heavily Cloaked figure stood up with a stretch and a yawn as the last person in line walked away. He waved a hand and then the two demonesses shape shifted back to Ranma-Chan and Akane.

"Well, I'm now one of the richest men in the universe," Roy Doll said. "And I think I've got the perfect gift for Guyin. He'll love experimenting with those Soul Magicks in the very back of the book once he gets his hand on those fresh souls!"

"Hmm, are you sure? He didn't seem the type to appreciate this sort of thing," Ranma-chan said as she upended a thermos upon herself. He then screwed the top back onto the thermos and shoved it into pocket space. "He seemed more like a toaster kind of guy to me."

"Oh please, you guys never know what to get as gifts," Akane said, crossing her arms. "All he wants is a free trip to Disneyworld!"

The two males present just shook their heads.

"Women," They both said.

Akane glared at them both.

New Tin City; Regular old Condo; September 15th; 10:01 P.M.

Roy Doll sighed as he watched the television in his Condo, clad in a regular shirt and pants combo.

"It's a shame that Guyin has vanished since last night, nowhere to be found in the entire universe." The martial arts master, who at no point was stated to have or revealed having diety or overlord powers, simply his extreme martial arts knowledge, physical ability, a bit of magic, and wit, said. "Hmm, I wonder what's on..." As he went through the channels, he sighed in boredom until stopping at a particular channel, showing a red headed girl, her blonde companion, and some gerbil like creature doing something or other. "Huh?"

As Doll watched the television, staring at the one thing that even looked a mite interesting, he blinked and looked around, noticing all of a sudden how cold it was.

"Odd, I didn't turn the air on," He muttered, looking around. Still, he was feeling far too lazy to get up and turn on the heat, so...

Then he noticed the odd cloak that was hanging on the side of his couch and blinked before shrugging, grabbing it, and putting it on.

"Toasty," He muttered from beneath the cloak as his figure disappeared, being replaced by a swirling blackness instead.

The camera panned out slowly from the now cloaked figure who had turned back to watch the television, finally through a window, and further and further away as New Tin City became the center of the image.

Suzumiya Haruhi blasts by on a floating scooter looking thing and shouting out.

"Guyin! Where did you go, my looove!?"

And then fade to darkness...
Report Spam   Logged

[4/7/2013 6:01:19 PM] DMRoy: NEGATIVE FOUR TO ATTACK ROLLS
[4/7/2013 6:01:22 PM] DMRoy: THAT'S YOUR BENEFIT
[4/7/2013 6:01:50 PM] Luke Fon Fabre: That, uh, doesn't sound very... beneficial to me...
[4/7/2013 6:01:58 PM] DMRoy: NEGATIVE EIGHT TO ATTACK ROLLS
[4/7/2013 6:02:17 PM] DMRoy: I BET THAT NEGATIVE FOUR SOUNDS A LOT BETTER NOW
[4/7/2013 6:02:19 PM] DMRoy: DON'T IT
[4/7/2013 6:02:26 PM] Super High-School Level Lesbian: Super High-School Level Lesbian snorts
[4/7/2013 6:02:46 PM | Edited 6:02:47 PM] Luke Fon Fabre: Yes, can I go back to that?
[4/7/2013 6:03:50 PM] Super High-School Level Lesbian: NO
[4/7/2013 6:03:52 PM] DMRoy: NO
Author Roy
Administrator

The dark angel returns...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #138 on: July 04, 2009, 07:37:50 pm »

[After the credits roll...]

Years later; Knight Tower-Command Center: September 15th; 12:15 A.M.

Suzumiya Haruhi, now with the stature of a full grown woman, sighed from her throne as she looked around the room.

She blinked upon realizing that the seat that had once been near constantly occupied by Guyin Cognito, and then later occupied by the new guy, Jack MeHoff, was unoccupied, the radar screen void of its usual Disney Channel antics, and for once, being used as a radar screen.

She looked around and blinked before spotting her Vice Grand Director, Kasumi, and opened her mouth.

"Say, where's Jack?"

"Hmm? Oh, he said he was going to be gone for a few hours," Kasumi replied in her usual pleasant tones.

Just then, none other than Xergo Proxy Ultimate appeared in a flash of blue electricity, cronotons scattering away from him. In his hands were The Eternal Sword.

Suzumiya Haruhi Stood up and all of the men and women in the room joined her, pointing weapons at the intergalactic criminal, who instantly held up his hands.

"Whoa, calm down, ladies. It's just me." The familiar voice of Jack said. He took off all of the clothes, revealing only a cloak with swirling darkness underneath. Haruhi blinked and stared at him.

"Where did you get that outfit?"

"Hmm? Oh, I found it lying in the garage," He said cheerfully. "Not sure who left it there, but it made a nice cosplay for that Marvel convention I just went to." With that, he started walking towards the radar screen and took his usual seat before changing the channel to Disney's West Coast broadcast. "I got a little side tracked along the way, but it was fun. I got to see a lot of familiar faces that I haven't in years."

"Oh. Well..." The grand director simply sat back down in her chair and boredom took over again. "Well, I guess we'll just keep doing what we were doing, then."

[Fade to black]

Report Spam   Logged

[4/7/2013 6:01:19 PM] DMRoy: NEGATIVE FOUR TO ATTACK ROLLS
[4/7/2013 6:01:22 PM] DMRoy: THAT'S YOUR BENEFIT
[4/7/2013 6:01:50 PM] Luke Fon Fabre: That, uh, doesn't sound very... beneficial to me...
[4/7/2013 6:01:58 PM] DMRoy: NEGATIVE EIGHT TO ATTACK ROLLS
[4/7/2013 6:02:17 PM] DMRoy: I BET THAT NEGATIVE FOUR SOUNDS A LOT BETTER NOW
[4/7/2013 6:02:19 PM] DMRoy: DON'T IT
[4/7/2013 6:02:26 PM] Super High-School Level Lesbian: Super High-School Level Lesbian snorts
[4/7/2013 6:02:46 PM | Edited 6:02:47 PM] Luke Fon Fabre: Yes, can I go back to that?
[4/7/2013 6:03:50 PM] Super High-School Level Lesbian: NO
[4/7/2013 6:03:52 PM] DMRoy: NO

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 [10]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum