Author Roy's Corner
April 18, 2024, 10:53:05 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Clockwork Knights in a Tin City

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 10  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Clockwork Knights in a Tin City  (Read 3783 times)
Ebony Debony
The MASTER OF STRUDDLE!
Global Moderator

Legendary Status: 0

Have you ever wondered why pancakes are so good?

View Profile
« on: June 02, 2009, 11:54:59 am »

Tin City; District 63; August 23, 10:30 p.m.

"So...are you sure this is the place?" inquired a shadowy figure, who's slight form was warped and twisted by the overhead streetlight that pierced into the dark alleyway where it stood. To any normal person it would appear as though the figure was speaking to itself, but in reality it was speaking into a small, round, metallic device with several little nobs and slits in it and on it.

"If our intelligence was correct, then this is the place Ebony Cookies. Though I do warn you to proceed with caution, Xergo Proxy Ultimate is known to be quite hostile and quite heavily armed. We're not sure where he got such advanced weaponry from, but it's safe to assume that it isn't from this time period," stated a young woman through the other end of the device. "Oh...and Cookies?"

"Yeah...Shelly?" Cookies inquired as it adjusted it's black newsboy cap and nondescript black trench coat and started to head out of the alleyway.

"Just...come back in one piece...alright?" Shelly said, her tone laced with concern and worry.

Cookies simply chuckled and shook its head. "Shelly I've never known you to worry about me like this. Is something wrong? Did you have nightmare, hon?" the shadowy figure inquired with a hint of amusement and concern as it stopped just short of a decrypted wooden door. Upon receiving silence as its reply, Cookies simply shook its head and sighed fitfully.

"Shelly, you've got to be more professional. A man's life is on the line...well I assume it's a man, I never actually met them in person so I'm not really sure if they," the darkly dressed figure said, starting to run off into a tangent that Shelly quickly ended.

"You're right, Cookies, don't worry about it. I'm alright."

"Well that's good to hear. Anyway, I should really get off of this Comnom before I give myself away. Goodbye Shelly," Cookies said as it looked up and down the red bricked apartment complex it was about to enter. The building definitely looked as though it had seen better days, with several bricks missing or jutting out at some spots, and several barred windows being broken.

"Alright, goodbye...Cookies," Shelly said before severing the link and leaving Ebony with only the sound of the sharp, crisp breeze whipping through its ears. Cookies was silent for a moment as it continued to hold the Comnom to its ear for a moment, but, after a few seconds, simply pocketed the device and started to turn the rusted nob of the entrance door.

"Why ever would someone want to live in a dump like this?" Cookies muttered to itself as it shook it's head and sighed.  Stepping into the building's main hall, Cookies immediately covered its nose and mouth as tears started to form in its eyes. "Ugh, why does it stink in here? It smells like something or someone died in here!" Cookies gasped and gagged as it tried to push past the stench of the building and make its way down the black and white, checkered pattern, tile floor at its feet. To Cookies' side were several wooden doors that were just as decrypted as the entrance door, if not more so, with various gold platted numbers practically begging to fall off of them.

"Jeez, I think these people should really think of hiring a cleaning service or something. I'm pretty sure this is unacceptable based on some city code or something," Cookies continued to mutter to itself as it prepared to head up a narrow, iron stairwell and out of the dimly lit entrance way.  Extracting its red, blue, and yellow feather duster, Cookies slowly made its way up the stairwell, making sure to stay in cover should Xergo Proxy Ultimate be onto it already, and made its way toward room 666.

After climbing all six flights of stairs, Cookies was surprised to find that the allegedly fearsome Xergo Proxy had yet to jump out of a wall and rip its head off with his bare hands. "Maybe today is just my lucky day," the darkly dressed figure whispered to itself with a small smile as it made its way toward room 666. Upon making it to room 666, Cookies thought it might actually be able to sneak up on Xergo Proxy and slowly turned the knob, and, finding it unlocked, quickly flung it open with its feather duster ready.

"XERGO PROXY ULTIMATE! YOU ARE HERE BY UNDER ARREST! PLEASE COME QUIETLY OR I WILL BE FORCED TO TAKE AGGRESSIVE MEASURES!" Cookies bellowed as it looked around the bare apartment and noted that there was absolutely nothing in the room aside from the standard refrigerator, sink, and stove combo that the city required all buildings to have.

"...well that was a waste of time," Ebony muttered to itself as it prepared to leave the building.

"Really now? A feather duster? My dear Cookies, how ever did you expect to defeat one such as myself with a magical feather duster?" the booming voice of what could only be Xergo Proxy questioned with a dark chuckle that made Cookies' blood run cold in its veins. "It's really a pity. Why are you trying to protect Xero? He's inferior to me in every way possible. What is occurring between us is simply nature taking its course. Survival of the fittest and all that jazz."

Cookies felt a cold chill run up its spine as it felt the presence of Xergo Proxy grow closer by the second.

"I'm afraid, if you don't desist in trying to capture me, I'll be forced to kill you Cookies. And we all know how dear, sweet Shelly would feel about that. You two have been best friends since second grade, am I right? It really would be a pity to have to rip you away from her, but I will if I must," Xergo Proxy's disembodied voice continued to boom as a sharp wind started to kick up in the apartment.

Cookies, ready to blot or pee itself, desperately forced itself to stand its ground and shouted, "I-I-I'm no-no-not scared of you Xergo Proxy. I'm going to capture y-y-you one w-w-way or th-th-the other!"

Xergo Proxy simply chuckled darkly in response as the wind rapidly started to increase its speed and power to the point where the refrigerator was practically throwing itself into the wind. And then, just as suddenly as it started, the wind died and a figure, no a phantom, appeared in the center of the room donning a black suit, white shirt, and black tie. Its face was no more then blue and violet flames that seemed to levitate a black fedora above its "head".

"Xergo Proxy!" Cookies gasped as the thing before him began to clap its hands mockingly.

"Good show, good show indeed Cookies. For a moment there you almost sounded confident, but what could an ugly tom-"

"Would you please just shut up and die already! Firgras!" Cookies bellowed as a pair of giant balls of fire expelled themselves from Cookies feather duster and hurtled toward Xergo Proxy. However, before it even made contact, the ball of fire suddenly died into wisps of smoke as Xergo Proxy continued to clap.

"Good try, good try. Now...it's my turn," Xergo Proxy stated in a deathly low tone of voice as he abruptly stopped clapping as curled his white gloved hands into fists.  Then, before Cookies could even blink, he vanished.

"What thACK!" Cookies rasped out breathlessly as it coughed of blood and felt bile rise to its throat. Its stomach felt as thought it might explode at any moment, and Cookies found itself blinded by the immense pain coursing through its very veins. Cookies was faintly aware that it was hoovering above the ground with Xergo's fist embedded in its stomach, but the pain was so blinding that it really didn't register with its mind.

"Pitiful, simply pitiful. But what else could I hope to expect from a,"

"FUCK YOU!" Cookies cried out in both rage and pain, tears forming in its eyes, as it lashed out with a vicious kick aimed at Xergo Proxy's head.  However, Xergo Proxy simply teleported again and Cookies feel flat on its back as its kick missed and Xergo Proxy dropped it.

Coughing up blood once again, Cookies tried to get back to its feet before it was too late, but immediately found itself hurtling into one of the apartment's crumbling walls as Xergo Proxy landed a particularly vicious kick to Cookies' ribs. Cookies heard a loud snapping sound and was faintly aware that Xergo Proxy had likely broken a couple of ribs. However, this awareness was soon replaced by even more blinding and numbing pain as Cookies' back slammed into the wall, nearly forcing the figure to black out.

"My, my, I must say that I'm quite disappointed Cookies. I expected better from you. Perhaps they should have replaced you with Ryo or Naki in this RP. You really are quite pathetic," Xergo Proxy muttered more to himself than to Cookies as a giant railgun suddenly appeared in his hands. "Well then, I suppose this is so long you silly little fool," Xergo Proxy Ultimate stated with a dark chuckle as he took aim at Cookies' limp form, which was practically embedded in the wall, and prepared to press the trigger.

"Goodbye Cookies. May you dreams be pleasant ones."
Report Spam   Logged

When the Boogey Man goes thump in the night...I run and hide under the mattress.

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Author Roy
Administrator

The dark angel returns...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2009, 06:17:43 pm »

Tin City; District 63; Disgusting Apartment; August 23, 10:40 p.m.

Xergo Proxy Ultimate paused and tilted his head, before turning to look to the side. Suddenly, the door to the apartment, which had shut itself when the wind had kicked up, flew out and slammed into him.

Or it would have, had he not held up a hand as the door flew towards him, and without ever touching the door, flung his arm to the side, with the door flowing around him as if propelled by some invisible force. If Xergo, had facial features, they would have been curved with disappointment at the sight of the person who stood there.

A dark skinned figure clad in blue and white striped pajamas and a green bathrobe with neatly combed back shoulder length hair and sunglasses stood there, arms crossed, with a seemingly dense aura of flames radiating form his body. The figure spat to the side, and the disgusting spittle mixed in with loogey landed on the already dirty floor, and the figure's hand went to the sword that was at his side.

"I see the circus has come to town." Xergo Proxy said in a snide voice. "Unfortunately, as you can see, I am busy, and have no intention of attending. If you would be so kind as to go carouse elsewhere,"

"Tch." The figure's bath robe flared dramatically as he reached for the sword that was sheathed in an elegant scabbard at his waist. He stepped into the room, his once lime green, but now somewhat dirtier and darker, cotton slippers creaked as he crossed the floor. "Unfortunately, I'm here to kill you, Xergo Proxy. For what you did three days ago."

"Ah," Xergo Proxy's face, if it could be called that, seemed to be grinning as he seemed to recall something. "Roy Doll. I have been waiting so eagerly for you since then." With a deep chuckle the fugitive turned his massive railgun in Roy Doll's direction.

"Hmph." Roy Doll narrowed his eyes and the two figures tensed up. In the distance, there was the sound of a water drop, and suddenly, there was the sharp crack of a rod being fired from a rail-gun and crashing through so many things. But Roy Doll was already standing beside Cookies, with a slight frown on his face. "You've done well to get this far, Cookies. Are you unhurt?"
Report Spam   Logged

[4/7/2013 6:01:19 PM] DMRoy: NEGATIVE FOUR TO ATTACK ROLLS
[4/7/2013 6:01:22 PM] DMRoy: THAT'S YOUR BENEFIT
[4/7/2013 6:01:50 PM] Luke Fon Fabre: That, uh, doesn't sound very... beneficial to me...
[4/7/2013 6:01:58 PM] DMRoy: NEGATIVE EIGHT TO ATTACK ROLLS
[4/7/2013 6:02:17 PM] DMRoy: I BET THAT NEGATIVE FOUR SOUNDS A LOT BETTER NOW
[4/7/2013 6:02:19 PM] DMRoy: DON'T IT
[4/7/2013 6:02:26 PM] Super High-School Level Lesbian: Super High-School Level Lesbian snorts
[4/7/2013 6:02:46 PM | Edited 6:02:47 PM] Luke Fon Fabre: Yes, can I go back to that?
[4/7/2013 6:03:50 PM] Super High-School Level Lesbian: NO
[4/7/2013 6:03:52 PM] DMRoy: NO
Ebony Debony
The MASTER OF STRUDDLE!
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2009, 07:01:45 pm »

Cookies weakly blinked a few times at the sound of a familiar voice. It took him a second to muster up the strength to speak, but when it did it rasped hoarsely, "Roy? You've...you've got...to get out of here. We're...no...match for him."

Cookies tried in vain to push the bathrobe clad man away, but it couldn't even muster the strength to lift its arms. "Roy, you've gotta get out of here and warn HQ. Xergo Proxy is getting stronger...a lot stronger," the dark clad figure rasped out as it nudged Roy away with its body.

"Hurry up and escape, I'll hold him off," Cookies said as it tried in vain to raise its feather duster. "Damn it, I'm too weak. Just leave me Roy. You've got...to warn Xero."
Report Spam   Logged

When the Boogey Man goes thump in the night...I run and hide under the mattress.
Author Roy
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2009, 07:35:57 pm »

"Master Xero?" Roy Doll shook his head. "Cookies, you've got to get a hold of yourself. This freak pretender is no match for Master Xero." The bathrobe clad man glared and turned to face Xergo Proxy. "And he is no match for us, eith-"

And there was a loud crack from behind, and both Roy and Cookies were standing in front of the door to the disgusting apartment. Roy narrowed his eyes, but it was not easily visible through the sunglasses, so the gesture was wasted.

"I see."

And he did. He saw clearly that his arm had been blown off completely at the elbow. Blood, shattered bone, and torn muscle hung from the now damaged arm, and Roy Doll frowned.

"You've improved, Xergo Proxy Ultimate, as Cookies says. My hat is off to you."

"Thank you, Mr.Doll. I am profoundly fond of compliments." The mysterious figure leveled his rail canon at the two. "Unfortunately, we must bid farewell here."

"Indeed," Roy Doll said with a smile. As he did so, Xergo Proxy froze. and there was utter silence. Blood dripped from Roy's arm with a splatter, but other than that... And then it could be heard. The march. The march of millions, hundreds of millions of soldiers in perfect harmony making their way through the streets. The sound of boots striking pavement in almost perfect synchronization.

It was the Hell March.

"You didn't..." Xergo muttered.

Roy grinned and shook his head.

"I did."

"The legion..." Xergo muttered again. One of Roy's bone shards dropped down to the floor, covered in torn flesh and blood. "You are definitely an insane little man." With a sigh, Xergo vanished his rail canon into whatever mysterious place it went to when not in use, and a portal appeared beside him. "Well then, Doll, Cookies. Until next time." And with that, the mysterious man jumped into the portal, leaving them alone with the sound of billions upon billions marching in their direction. It was clear that soon, Tin City would be overrun.

Doll looked down at Cookies.

"Cookies. We have to go."
Report Spam   Logged

[4/7/2013 6:01:50 PM] Luke Fon Fabre: That, uh, doesn't sound very... beneficial to me...
[4/7/2013 6:02:26 PM] Super High-School Level Lesbian: Super High-School Level Lesbian snorts
[4/7/2013 6:02:46 PM | Edited 6:02:47 PM] Luke Fon Fabre: Yes, can I go back to that?
Ebony Debony
The MASTER OF STRUDDLE!
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2009, 08:30:17 pm »

Tin City; District 63; Disgusting Apartment; August 23, 10:44 p.m.

Cookies simply looked up blearily at Doll and tried to force words past its lips, but only succeeded into collapsing. Cookies was faintly aware that one of Xergo Proxy's strikes possibly caused some serious internal bleeding.
Report Spam   Logged

Author Roy
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2009, 08:58:29 pm »

Tin City; District 63; Disgusting Apartment; August 23, 10:50 p.m.

"Cookies? Cookies! Get a hold of yourself man! The legion will be upon us in minutes!" Roy Doll slapped his friend several times in an attempt to wake him up. "Damn. This can't end too well." The swordsman growled and stood up, then reached into one of the pockets on his robe with his good arm. "Let's see... judging by the distortion made by the doppler effect... They're still five minutes out. That should be just enough if I cut a few corners..." With that, he retrieved a small cube and held it up. The cube floated away from him and hovered above Ebony Cookies before the unconscious body was floated into the air.

Roy reached up to his glasses and tapped a button, and a microphone appeared, connected to them.

"HQ. Tell Shelley that I'm on my way with Cookies. My mark has escaped. Legion is on its way to tin city and should arrive within four minutes, thirty six seconds, and twelve nanoseconds as of the end of this sentence." With that, the microphone vanished and he held up his hand towards the wall. It glowed with immense light, and a sphere of light appeared in his hand. "Hailing Canon."

Rays of light burst from the orb and swirled forward, taking out a huge section of the wall. The swordsman reached behind him and grabbed the floating cube, then leapt out into the dark night of the city.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2009, 10:55:52 pm by Author Roy » Report Spam   Logged

Ebony Debony
The MASTER OF STRUDDLE!
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2009, 09:26:25 pm »

Tin City; District 63; Just outside the Disgusting Apartment in the sky; August 23, 10:53

"Ah, Roy Doll, Master Xergo Proxy Ultimate told us you would try to make your escape before the Legion appeared, and left us here to stop you," stated an adorable little girl with bubble gum pink hair in a sickeningly sweet tone of voice. The girl, or, more appropriately, the loli, was hovering in the air much like Roy with the aid of a red and gold baton. However, more importantly, she was only donning a pair of bloomers and a too tight t-shirt.

"Master Xergo Proxy also told us that you had a thing for lolis...so what do you think? Will you go ahead and just die for us? Please?" the blue eyed girl inquired giving Roy the most devastating/seductive puppy dog pout she could muster. If Roy did indeed have a loli fetish it didn't help that the night air was freezing night air had made her nipples particularly hard under the thin fabric of her t-shirt. "By the way...I should have told you. We, The Lolis of Tin City, are the eternal enemies of the Legion, and for associating with them you must perish," stated with a sweet smile as hundreds of lolis wearing practically nothing, in all skin and hair colours, and all twirling batons appeared in the night sky behind her.

"Give it up, Roy Doll, even if you can suppress your loli hunger, there's no way you could bring yourself to actually hurt us," the pink haired loli stated with a sadistic smirk as she reached behind her back and extracted an automatic pistol, which she promptly raised and pointed at Roy's heart.

Report Spam   Logged

Author Roy
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2009, 10:09:18 pm »

Tin City; District 63; Disgusting Apartment; August 23, 10:55 p.m.

"Th-the cake... is delicious... Ngh..." Roy's eyes widened, bloodshot, as he floated in the air with Cookies lying prone behind him, and his bathrobe vanished, replaced by a tuxedo. Just as his head began to be replaced by a green blob with the words 'No picture available' splatterd across, he spoke again. "N...no... must not... must not fap..." The tuxedo and green blob faded away entirely, and Roy glared at the loli standing across from him. Had she remained alone, it would have been much harder to associate something so cute... something so utterly sexy... he shook his head again and glared back at her. It would have been impossible for him to displace her from being a threat, but the overwhelming appearance of lolis was enough to snap him out of it.

"I'm sorry, but I don't have time to play around with you. I've already wasted enough as it is." Roy Doll unsheathed his sword. The red blade glowed and rays of light flew into it until the blade was a blindingly bright white light. He leveled the sword in the direction of the lolis. "Disperse. Ray Wave." With that, he swung the sword from right to left, and an absolutely massive crescent blade of light flew forth towards the lolis. Not even stopping to see what came of them, he turned, took one look at his passenger, and started floating away...
Report Spam   Logged

Lathis
Leone Esposito
PCG2

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2009, 11:35:11 pm »

Tin City; District 63; Rooftop Across from the Disgusting Apartment; August 23, 10:55 p.m.

The figure watched in mild amusement as Roy's energy slash flew into the swarm of lolis, sending the mob of floating little girls flying around in wildly evasive maneuvers to avoid the attack.  It was an inefficient and showy attack, so indicative of Roy, but at the very least it worked in so far as it stopped the lolis from chasing him for a moment.

Of course, it would only be a matter of seconds before the unencumbered little girls gave chase of the fleeing pair.

With a sigh, Guyin rose to his feet and, just as the loli swarm began to mobilize for the chase, cleared his throat loudly.

"Uh-hm!"

All at once, the hundreds of little girls spun in midair to gaze up at the nondescript figure.  Wearing a dark, hooded cloak that revealed nothing of the person's appearance, only his voice gave away his gender.

Instantly a hush fell across the crowd.  They knew the person standing above them, or at least his reputation.  They knew they held no power over him, just as they knew that he not the kind of person to toy with.  A nervous shuffle passed through the gathered throng, several of the lolis on the far edge of the gathering looking over their shoulders at the departing duo, but too paranoid to actually turn their back on the cloaked figure.

Though the expression was hidden by his cloak, Guyin Cognito smirked to himself.

'Some things were just too easy.'  He waited another minute or two, relishing the worry and nervous expressions growing on the young girls' faces.

"Well ladies, and I do use that term loosely," he declared snidely, "Now that it's too late for you to catch up to those two, I'll take my leave."

With that, he turned around and vanished into the night, chuckling to himself all the way. 

Maybe he'd catch up with Cookie and Doll later on.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2009, 12:57:07 am by Lathis » Report Spam   Logged

xXxGetCrunkxXx
Ebony Debony
The MASTER OF STRUDDLE!
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2009, 09:29:29 am »

Tin City; District 63; Just outside of the Disgusting Apartment in the sky; August 23, 10:57 p.m.

The pink haired loli glared at the mysterious Guyin as he retreated and barely suppressed the urge to foolishly chase after him. After all, though she knew that he was a fearsome foe that would likely destroy her with nary a thought about it, the mysterious man did associate himself with Roy Doll, who associated himself with Legion. So, as such, by proxy, they were all enemies of...

"ONE DAY WE SHALL CRUSH YOU GUYIN COGNITO! I SWEAR BY THE NAME OF THE GRAND LOLI POO-BA, WE SHALL DEFEAT YOU!" the blue eyed loli bellowed while vehemently shaking her fist as a blond loli donning an incredibly tight sailor suit uniform came up behind her with a worried expression on her infinitely cute face.

"Patricia, it appears as though they've gotten away," the blonde stated in a worried and fearful tone as Patricia whipped around and snarled at her.

"I know that you idiot!" the pink haired loli snapped hotly before sighing and shaking her head in resignation. "Just contact Master Xergo Proxy and the Grand Loli Poo-ba and tell them that we ran into Guyin. I know they'll understand." With that Patricia floated away with the rest of the Loli Legion following behind her as the blond simply nodded and headed in another direction.

---------
Tin City; District 63; Currently hoovering above Tin City; August 23, 10:58 p.m.

As Roy continued to hoover in the sky, the bathrobe clad man was almost blindsided by a flying vehicle that stopped just at his side.  The flying vehicle looked as though it had been thrown together by a mad scientist that had an obsession with attaching carrots to propellers and seeing if they would fly. Of course the Carrochopper was a bit more complicated then that, but it was orange and the body did strangely resemble that of a carrot. However, one was almost certain that Roy didn't notice the vehicle itself, but rather the individual flying it.

"You're late, Roy Doll," stated a busty young woman with long jet black hair that extended past her thighs. Gorgeous didn't even begin to describe the woman who possibly sported a tight fitting white blouse, black blazer, and tight black skirt. Her face was unparalleled even by the goddess Aphrodite, and her figure was a perfect hourglass in shape.

"Hurry up and get Cookies into the Carrochopper," the woman said brusquely, not even waiting for Roy to reply as she took a long drag on her freshly lit cigarette, and pressed a button that caused the Carrochoppers side doors to open. "Heh, what would you two ever do without your best friend Izuna? Probably roll over and die like you almost did tonight, huh?" the woman inquired with a smirk.
Report Spam   Logged

Author Roy
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: June 03, 2009, 01:37:44 pm »

Tin City; District 63; Currently hoovering above Tin City; August 23, 10:59 p.m.

"Eat less carrots." Roy Doll said, floating Orchid into the odd flying machine. The footsteps of the Legion could be heard below, and Doll frowned, as he turned to look at the edge of the city. There they marched, with Longcat and Mudkips and The Mongler too, leading the way to a victory that need only be claimed. "Take us out of here. This place... is not long for the world."
Report Spam   Logged

Ebony Debony
The MASTER OF STRUDDLE!
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 03, 2009, 01:53:31 pm »

Tin City; District 63; Currently hoovering above Tin City; August 23, 11:00 p.m.

"It would seem that way," Izuka stated dryly as she flipped a few switches on the onyx dashboard before her and the Carrochopper suddenly became invisible. "Damn it Roy, did you have to summon the Legion? Tin City's going to be nothing but smoke and rubble at this rate. If we're really lucky they'll turn it into Anon City 2.5," the busty agent stated in a sour tone as she looked back and regarded Doll with a glare.

"I mean, you don't see Cookies summoning /b/, do you? No, because that would be insane."
Report Spam   Logged

Author Roy
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: June 03, 2009, 02:26:18 pm »

Tin City; District 63; Currently hoovering above Tin City; August 23, 11:00 p.m.

Doll waved her words off.

"Likely they'll set up shop for a couple of hours, turn the place into hell, screw with the natives, get bored, and find some new place to go infest. Tin City will survive, just as Habbo Hotel before it." Doll said as he floated into the now invisible machine. "Now, set a course for HQ. Take us in. We don't want to be here for this."
Report Spam   Logged

Ebony Debony
The MASTER OF STRUDDLE!
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 03, 2009, 02:42:17 pm »

Tin City; District 63; Currently hoovering above Tin City; August 23, 11:03 p.m.

"You're right, we should get out of here. I don't want to see this either," Izuna stated as she set a course for HQ. "Alright let's get going! Hyper-drive engaged, all systems are green...warp ready. And, we're out here!" the busty agent declared as she pressed the "red button" on the dash and the Carrochopper suddenly started to roar violently before everything simply turned into a blur of light.

Seconds later the group was at HQ.

----------

Just outside of Tin City; Forsaken Dunes; Clockwork HQ/Carrochopper Hangar; August 23, 11:10 p.m.

"Oh my god! Cookies!" a buxom Asian brunette cried out in horror as she ran past several men donning gas masks and black special forces uniforms. While not quite as gorgeous as Izuna, the woman was definitely attractive to say the least.

"Oh Cookies, you idiot!" the brown eyed girl snapped angrily as she beat on Cookies unconscious form, which was currently propped up on a stretcher, and glared down at it's face. "You idiot," she whispered hoarsely as she tried to fight back the tears that threatened to form in the corners of her eyes.

"Don't worry, Shelly, I'm sure that Cookies will be okay," Izuna stated calmly as she placed an arm around the distraught girl's shoulder and started to lead her away. "Come on, we'll go to the cafeteria and get you a hot cup of tea, then we can wait in the medical ward," the busty woman stated as Shelly simply nodded her head despondently.

Meanwhile, a medicale team was busy tending to Roy's wounds as a busty black woman approached Roy and frowned deeply. "Damnit Doll, how did you get yourself banged up like that? Replacement limbs aren't cheap," the raven haired woman grumbled irritably, though one could easily tell that she was worried about the man before her. "Let's get him to the medical ward too, and place him in one of the tanks," the African woman stated as she motioned for a pair of over muscled goons to get Roy onto a stretcher as well.

Meanwhile, everyone else present was scrambling throughout the colossal, jet black hangar trying to get to their respective Carrochoppers and Dogjets, which were shaped like hotdogs with turbines attached, as they prepared to do battle with Legion.

"You sure can make one hell of a mess Doll. You know the Chief hates Legion almost as much as he hates Xergo Proxy," the African woman stated as she ran a hand through her dreadlocks as she watched Cookies get rolled off and out of the hangar through sliding metallic doors.
Report Spam   Logged

Lathis
Leone Esposito
PCG2

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 03, 2009, 03:09:22 pm »

Tin City; District 63; Rooftop of the Dymler Building; August 23, 11:15 p.m.

Guyin watched with disinterest as the Legion swarmed the streets far below him.  Even from this height, though, he noted that despite the hell being unleashed across the entire city, the building upon which he was now perched was still in pristine condition and everyone was giving the building several dozen feet of space in all directions.

Had Roy actually summoned these . . . 'people' just to get himself out of a jam?  Well, perhaps if he'd actually told Roy that he'd be here to help out, instead of just showing up seemingly at random, then the guy wouldn't have felt the need.  But then if he actually went around telling people when he'd show up, all the fun of doing so would be lost.

Oops, there was the person he was looking for.  Well, one of them anyway, and he used the term 'person' loosely.  Moving casually he got up and made his way to the elevator in the building.  Tapping his toe a bit to the musak the elevator played as he traveled to the ground floor, he smiled to himself as he finally exited the building, though the endless depths of his dark hood hid this smile from the world.

He strode through the streets as the endless Legion present all stopped their insanity, as if frozen by his mere presence.  Guyin didn't even turn his head to acknowledge the near mindless minions as he made his way to the figure he'd seen from the roof top.

The Mongler froze just as surely as everyone else did, still in the midst of shoving a handful of vile pictures into the face of a nice, well adjusted looking woman.

"G-g-guyin Cognito?  What . . . what are you doing here?" asked the panicking Legionnaire.

Again Guyin's smile was hidden, though his shrug and upraised hands were quite obvious, and more than a few of the closer minions flinched in fear at the minor gesture.

"The question is, what are 'you' guys doing here.  And a better question is, what exactly 'could' I do here, if I decided that I wasn't a fan of this little invasion of yours and felt the inclination to actually do something?"

Sweat began to bead on The Mongler's brow as Guyin stared at him impassively, the abyss created by the hood of his long cloak appearing to stare right into his soul.

"I-i-invasion?  What invasion?   No need for you to unleash any hellfire, or disintegrate hundreds of mooks with a wave of your hand.  W-we were just passing through is all!  In fact, we were just getting on our way!"

Guyin smiled quite pleasantly and lowered his hands, yielding more than a few sighs of relief. 

"That's good to hear.  You can understand my confusion, what with there being so many of you passing through, but now that I know you're on your way, I'll be on my own way."

And with that, he wandered off down one of the side streets, quickly vanishing into the rapidly dissolving horde.
Report Spam   Logged

xXxGetCrunkxXx

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 10  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum