Author Roy's Corner
March 29, 2024, 08:20:28 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

chat thread

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: chat thread  (Read 585 times)
Xero
Captain of the Intergalactic House of Pancakes!
Global Moderator

Legendary Status: 0

Why's everything in circles? Atoms, Planets. Yeah.

View Profile
« on: January 09, 2012, 03:01:37 am »

My own thoughts: Given that they're more equality types, it could be that they see the war as a collective, cooperative effort between all of them as individuals, and rather than orders, they simply try to assist each other and organize plans together rather than some kind of subordinate/superior system.

I like this line of thinking, however a ranking system may exist solely based on the "skill"/"strength" of a persons psionic abilities. Like, someone who can simply pick up surface thoughts would be not as powerful as a person who could search an entire room of people for a specific piece of information.

For a more in depth thing regarding how they might fight though, I imagine the mage's would have Golems and other magical creatures/summons/creations as their "heavy units" while mages slinging spells would be their basic infantry. The steampunks probably use all sorts of weird technology and weapons, a lot of it probably air-oriented. The Psionics, I would think, would have their own psychic-tech and just plain psychic powers, so probably a lot of telekinetic stuff going on - A thing they might focus on is using their powers to be amazing at long range, having scouts and such relay precise information telepathically to a submerged weapon out in the ocean, or to help guide long-ranged weaponry towards a target.
Report Spam   Logged

I'm on your side you fucking idiots! How many of you do I have to kill before you understand that?

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum