Author Roy's Corner
March 28, 2024, 08:51:41 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Cosmalia Galaxis

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Cosmalia Galaxis  (Read 1407 times)
Author Roy
Administrator

Legendary Status: 0

The dark angel returns...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: June 13, 2010, 11:10:29 pm »

Fjumvndolr roared in delight as he felt the priests in his belly digesting. His strength was returning after all of these long eons! He could only return to his perfect form with the help up a multitude of virginal sacrifices, but hell, he hadn't felt this good since the Beginning of Ages!

"WHERE ARE YOU, TASTY MORSELS? FJUMVNDOLR CAN NO LONGER WAIT TO DINE ON YOUR SUCCULENT FLESH." As the creature said this, it crashed through more walls until it was finally outside of the temple.

There! Three little creatures, trying to escape!

"DELICIOUS, DELICIOUS MORTALS! MY BELLY CALLS TO YOU!"
Report Spam   Logged

[4/7/2013 6:01:19 PM] DMRoy: NEGATIVE FOUR TO ATTACK ROLLS
[4/7/2013 6:01:22 PM] DMRoy: THAT'S YOUR BENEFIT
[4/7/2013 6:01:50 PM] Luke Fon Fabre: That, uh, doesn't sound very... beneficial to me...
[4/7/2013 6:01:58 PM] DMRoy: NEGATIVE EIGHT TO ATTACK ROLLS
[4/7/2013 6:02:17 PM] DMRoy: I BET THAT NEGATIVE FOUR SOUNDS A LOT BETTER NOW
[4/7/2013 6:02:19 PM] DMRoy: DON'T IT
[4/7/2013 6:02:26 PM] Super High-School Level Lesbian: Super High-School Level Lesbian snorts
[4/7/2013 6:02:46 PM | Edited 6:02:47 PM] Luke Fon Fabre: Yes, can I go back to that?
[4/7/2013 6:03:50 PM] Super High-School Level Lesbian: NO
[4/7/2013 6:03:52 PM] DMRoy: NO
Xero
Captain of the Intergalactic House of Pancakes!
Global Moderator

Why's everything in circles? Atoms, Planets. Yeah.

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 14, 2010, 12:05:23 pm »

"The Land of Sand and Wind, but most people these days call it Sandwind." Aea explained briefly as they walked through the hallways of the Sand Temple, sneezing lightly once more and adding a grumbled comment. "Sand Hell, more like it. Stupid sand."

"This path should take us safely through the storm, and back to the Rainbow Shard Club." Ceallach interrupted, indicating the glass bridge within view from the now visible exit on turning a corner. The entire Sand Temple was surrounded by Glass Bridges, but only one of them was the true way in, as the storm was a bit weaker there. Sure, you could get in from the others, but the sand-filled tornado would do a fair bit of damage. Some of the bridges were the hangouts of various Sand Creatures, as well, though it was mostly Wild Sand Dogs.

Outside, the wind whipped around them roughly and blew small amounts of sand around, but that was extremely tame compared to the ever-present Sand Tornado. Any relief on reaching the Glass Bridge was cut short, however, as a rumbling sound forewarned the creature they were fleeing from crashing through one of the walls nearby. Rather than waste time gawking and getting eaten, Ceallach made a break for the Glass Bridge.

"Move! Across the bridge!" The white clad mercenary shouted, Aea scrambling after him - Being smaller, she had to run twice as hard just to keep up with the longer strides of her companion.
Report Spam   Logged

I'm on your side you fucking idiots! How many of you do I have to kill before you understand that?
Author Roy
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: June 14, 2010, 06:46:56 pm »

Fjumvndolr licked its chops as it started after them, tongue lolling out of its mouth. The creature was not at all slowed by the fact that the only way after them was by running on the small glass bridge that they were moving towards.

"NOW NOW, DON'T RUN, TASTY MORSELS. THERE ARE FAR WORSE FATES THAN PASSING THROUGH THE GREAT FJUMVNDOLR'S BOWELS. YOU SHOULD BE HONORED THAT I DO NOT SIMPLY BANISH YOU TO THE VOID OF NFESTR KADUS. THOSE DIRTY MIND FLAYERS HAVE SIMPLY HAVE NO SENSE OF FINESSE."

Report Spam   Logged

[4/7/2013 6:01:50 PM] Luke Fon Fabre: That, uh, doesn't sound very... beneficial to me...
[4/7/2013 6:02:26 PM] Super High-School Level Lesbian: Super High-School Level Lesbian snorts
[4/7/2013 6:02:46 PM | Edited 6:02:47 PM] Luke Fon Fabre: Yes, can I go back to that?
JSB
Chief of Jays, Esses and Bees
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 14, 2010, 09:57:58 pm »

The Swordsman ran as hard as he could, given his exhaustion, and started to cross the bridge. If this kept up, he wouldn't be able to do much more than crawl.

"Is there anything we can do to stop its advances? Like maybe shatter this glass bridge?" He asked, still holding his sword tightly. If he let go, both he and Kryte would be done for. Why did Kryte have to knock himself out at a time like this? They'd be much better off if both of them were there. Besides, as far as monsters go, this one was definitely one of the weirdest. He wouldn't allow himself to be eaten by the likes of him.
Report Spam   Logged

You should know better.
Xero
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 14, 2010, 10:26:39 pm »

"On the other side of the bridge is a... Well, it's some magic shit! It'll take us to the backroom of the Rainbow Shard Club. I don't think Hungry over there can fit!" Ceallach shouted, leading the way as all three made their way onto the Glass Bridge.

However, Fjumvndolr wasn't going to make escaping so easy. With a quick bend of it's powerful legs, the monster hurled itself up and through the air - Unbothered by the high winds above the Glass Bridge - and landed in their way in the middle. The bridge, surprisingly, held together from the impact of the landing. What didn't hold together, unfortunately, were the chains holding it in place. The force of the beasts landing caused the chains on one side to crack and shatter apart, resulting in the bridge beginning to tilt. The other chains weren't able to hold the bridge, however, so instead of turning into a slippery glass slope into the sand far below, the entire bridge began to fall.

"Shiiiiiit!" Aea yelled in surprise, just barely heavy enough to prevent from floating off the bridge entirely as it plummeted. Ceallach let out similar sentiments, nearly falling to the glass floor of the bridge from loss of balance - But managed to right his footing before actually doing so.

As the Glass Bridge fell, it entered into the fiercest part of the Sand Tornado - Close to the bottom. The magical winds swept it up, lifting it higher and deeper into the tornado itself. Thankfully, the magic preventing the wind from seriously effecting those on the bridge was still in place, or they all might have been in a worse situation. Not that it could get much worse, being trapped on a piece of glass with a demon while flying through the air on a Everlasting Tornado.

"HAHAHA! WHAT A PATHETIC BRIDGE! UNABLE TO EVEN STAND AGAINST THIS PUNY STORM!" Fjumvndolr cackled in amusement, raising it's sword up to it's shoulder. "A DECENT EFFORT FOR SUCH PATHETIC MORTALS, BUT NOW YOU CANNOT RUN ANYMORE!"
Report Spam   Logged

I'm on your side you fucking idiots! How many of you do I have to kill before you understand that?
JSB
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 14, 2010, 11:23:12 pm »

The swordsman bent his knees, doing his best to keep balanced. It wasn't very easy, that was for sure. Definitely wasn't going to last long this way. Stupid monster. Spinning his sword around, it glowed briefly before he stabbed it into the glass platform, noting that glass didn't seem to be effected much besides the fact that his sword was now lodged in it. Not even any cracking much.

Suddenly a blue sock puppet appeared on his right hand. He almost had the urge to laugh loudly. In fact he did. He laughed boldly and loudly, not even worrying about the situation he was in. It was just so funny.

"No, it is not funny, Hanes. How come I'm a puppet now!?" The puppet asked, a higher-pitched version of Kryte came. That only got the white haired swordsman to laugh even more. He was losing grip on the sword too while it was happening.

"Just switch back with me. I'm back now." In a flash, Kryte was back to normal, his hair once again a navy blue, and a white sock puppet on his left hand. The man glanced over to the guy with the spear, and the smaller creature trying to balance on the glass platforms.

"You guys have any brilliant ideas?" He asked, somehow he had gotten the memories from Hanes about what had happened after he had been knocked out. It was rather strange. Still, they needed to do something about that monster before it ate them all. He might have to resort to that technique, despite how Hanes would hate it.
Report Spam   Logged

You should know better.
Author Roy
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: June 15, 2010, 12:14:15 am »

Pinkel cursed as the bridge suddenly went up into the air. She'd thought she'd made it through to the other side, but the sandnado had just thinned out, instead, leaving her stranded on what was now the closest thing to the word "Death Trap" that she'd ever been in.

"SO... HOW SHOULD I DO THIS? THE THREE OF YOU HAVE SUCH A DELECTABLE SCENT... AND YES, I KNOW YOU'RE THERE, GIRL."

The pink haired teen went white as sheet and looked up at the creature from her place at the very end of the bridge.

She'd been... so close. So close.

That meant she had no choice. If she was going to have to stand and fight... she'd need to let him out...

And then she reached into her shirt and pulled out a small bottle. Inside was the sleeping figure of a handsome man.

She opened the bottle and dumped it on the ground. He fell down on his face and then groaned sitting up and rubbing his eyes.

"Ugh... what time is it?"

"It's time for you to get me out of here!" She said. "You're a fairy or something, right? Use some magic!"

Melanthe looked up at the crazy girl who'd captured him in a bottle sometime the night before.

"Are you crazy? Why would I help you?" He shook his head and stood up. "Besides, I'm not a magic type. I'm a warrior type! Even if the guild laws say I have to help you if you can catch me, I'm not really capable of magicking you out of here," He said, looking around. "Where are we, anyway?"

Pinkel sank down to her knees and held her face. That was it. Unless she jumped off and learned how to fly, she was going to become that thing's poop.

"Hey, what's with that giant monster over there, anyway? Is there a fight to be had or something?" Melanthe asked, floating up before her. "I did say I'm a warrior type, you know."

"Just do whatever you can," She sighed.

"Right, Gotcha," Melanthe said before a Miniature Great-Axe appeared in his grasp, by magic. Then he disappeared.

When Fjumvndolr's left eye suddenly splattered, having been cut in half, the creature screamed and then held up a hand to its face. Though it was already rapidly regenerating, the pain left it incredibly angry and ready to maim and eat whatever had just done that to it.

"WHAT THE FUCK? WHO DARES SO COWARDLY ATTACK ME?!"

Report Spam   Logged

Xero
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 15, 2010, 07:19:56 pm »

"This went from bad to worst pretty damn fast..." Ceallach sighed, readying his spear and shield. He tilted his head to glance down at his Star Imp companion, giving a surprisingly light-hearted comment and ignoring the once-more blue haired man. "Aea, this is the last time we accept a job from a magical cult, alright?"

Aea blinked, but nodded with a grin. "Goons don't even pay all that well anyways."

"Well then, lets wrap this disaster up." The blonde mercenary stated, a suddenly incredibly serious demeanor replacing the almost casual one that had been displayed moments ago.

Without further delay or a hint of hesitation, Ceallach bolted forward. The demon say him coming quite easily, and swung it's sword in a horizontal sweep across the bridge at him. The mercenary jumped over the blade with surprising agility, and to surprising heights - Reaching eye-level at the apex of his jump with the demon. Pulling his spear back, as if to throw it, a white light began to gather in the crystal blade of the weapon. The demon's blade arm still out wide, having just completed the missed swing, it reached out with it's free hand to interrupt whatever attack the puny human was planning.

Just as the clawed paw moved to close around him, the white light gathering in the crystal-bladed spear shone brightly, obscuring Ceallach's form. An instant later, the entire light suddenly burst into motion at incredible speeds, shooting at a downward angle and escaping Fjumvndolr's grasp. The bolt of white light struck down into the beasts lower torso, the light exploding outward on impact. The demon roared in pain from the searing light, Ceallach taking the opportunity to bounce off of the creature to get some distance and landing with a deft roll back near Aea.

Unfortunately, the attack seemed to have only dealt burns to the impossibly powerful beast, which quickly began to heal.

"THAT IS IT!" Fjumvndolr roared in rage. "I WILL NOT TOLERATE THIS ANY LONGER!"

Sadly for The Voracious Ones pride, this was stated just in time for a yellow blast of intense heat to strike it - the same area as the regenerating burns - resulting in another pained roar. This had a little more effect, but the damage quickly regenerated as the searing light wore off.

"Damn, he's too tough for that." Aea grumbled, slightly discouraged by the monsters apparent invincibility.

"RRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWRRRRRRRRR!" Fjumvndolr roared, shaking the glass bridge from the sheer force of the creatures rage, fully recovered from the mild injuries. It seemed all they had done was manage to severely piss it off.
Report Spam   Logged

JSB
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 15, 2010, 08:51:29 pm »

"Well...It looks like we are getting no where with this." Kryte said, sighing. "Any ideas Hanes?

"Well. We could do 'That'" Hane's offered in his high-pitched voice.

"Which 'That' are you talking about? We have like...Five!" Kryte yelled, still holding onto the sword as they all flew around on the glass platform.

"That 'that'!" Hanes said. It was quite clear he was snickering at this point. Just goes to show that he had absolutely nothing to fear.

"That doesn't help any you stupid sock puppet." Kryte sighed, wishing he could slap a palm to his face, but unfortunately both hands were too busy holding on to the stuck sword.
Report Spam   Logged

You should know better.
Author Roy
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: June 15, 2010, 09:56:45 pm »

Melanthe flitted away from the beast as he appraised it with an expert eye.

Fjumvndolr was mid-roar of rage from the last attack, and raising a paw/claw/thing with which to crush one of the two men standing before it.

"Uh-oh," he muttered when the thing's limb impacted the glass bridge with enough force to shatter it near instantly. Chunks of glass flew around wildly, and he quickly flew over to his 'client' and grabbed her by the shirt, then started flying towards the edge of the bridge. The force of the sandnado kept everything moving upwards, however, leaving them in what looked like a free-fall, but they were actually still moving up.

And then they emerged from the top of the sandnado, into an area that looked like a small sand lake, with a large harbor at the edge, an ocean of stars and planets littering the distance. Men and women at the harbor all turned to look at the sounds of something popping out from beneath the sand, and instead of a ship or boat or flying whale or whatever they were expecting, they instead laid eyes on the glass bridge halves, Fjumvndolr, and three people, one of which appeared to be mysteriously hanging in the air by her shirt.

"Get me out of here!" Pinkel whisper-yelled, looking up at the small fairy.

"What? But I've gotta fight that thing," He said.

"Get. Me. Out. Of. Here! Now!"

Melanthe sighed and shrugged, then started flying away, the little girl in hand.

"SO YOU THINK TO TAKE ON FJUMVNDOLR," The massive creature growled. "KNOW THAT THIS IS A MISTAKE, AND SHALL BE YOUR LAST."

And then, the beast held its claws up above its head, and foul, eldritch energies began to gather between its palms. Like the black sphere of nightmares that preluded Fjumvndolr's own arrival, the sphere grew and grew, and soon, the howling of creatures not from that world could be heard. The dark energies coalesced into a sphere, and bestial monstrosities began pouring out of it all around them, in a spiral.

"MY SERVANTS. DEVOUR EVERY MORTAL IN THIS HARBOR. LEAVE NONE ALIVE."

« Last Edit: June 15, 2010, 10:31:36 pm by Author Roy » Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum